PDA

View Full Version : ahh!!

TombRaiderChik
23rd Aug 2002, 01:52
oohh noo!!!! i read from the site www.bluematia.com that daniel craig will not b in tomb raider 2!!!! :(:(:(:(

has anyone else heard about this? the site doesnt go into great detail y. anyone know the details yet?

Kurtis Trent
23rd Aug 2002, 14:53
Oh no! I really wanted him to be in TR2. I thought somebody on the old forum told me he was signed up for 2 sequels. :confused:

Prelude
23rd Aug 2002, 15:17
- Ah Alex West what are you doing here?

- You know if you cross me again we may not be able to remain friends! Mmm always a pleasure.

If this is true then it is truly tragic, I also heard that he was to be in the next movie so I am a little confused :confused: can someone who is in the know please put us out of our misery.

TombRaiderChik
23rd Aug 2002, 15:48
i culdve sworn he did sign for the 2 more sequals :confused: :(

LeeO
23rd Aug 2002, 16:18
Ahh, I thought he was really cool in TR1! Bring Him Back!

Lil Lara
23rd Aug 2002, 19:08
Uhh--I'm really stuuupid.:rolleyes:

Which character did Daniel Craig play? Lol.

Kurtis Trent
23rd Aug 2002, 19:49
Originally posted by Lil Lara
Uhh--I'm really stuuupid.:rolleyes:

Which character did Daniel Craig play? Lol.

Alex west. ;)

Lil Lara
23rd Aug 2002, 20:22
oh, lol..silly me! Hehe. Damn, he's not coming back? I liked him.

Oh well...was there soemthing between him and Lara in the first movie or what?! Lol.

TombRaiderChik
26th Aug 2002, 02:31
okay he is definately not gonna b in it...heres wut i got form www.bluematia.com

It's been confirmed by Corona (source: Variety, August 14, 2002) that GERARD BUTLER (Dracula 2000) has been cast in the role of Terry Sheridan, Lara's old flame in TR2 -"LARA CROFT AND THE CRADLE OF LIFE." This sequel has a different screenwriter and director. There are no reports yet why CRAIG was not cast in this film, as he originally signed a contract committing to all TR sequels, but this is what he recently said about doing TR1:
"I had a lot of fun doing it. I went to Cambodia, for Christ’s sake, I went to Iceland. I wanted to do it because it was exciting, and it was the whole sort of thing about profile. But it was a lesson, because you should never do a job for that reason. You should do a job because you want to do it. You’ve got to stand on set for three months and be there, enjoying yourself. It’s not a criticism, but it’s just not my bag. When I went and did " Road to Perdition," it was just like, ‘f***. This is what I want to be doing’."

:(:(

Prelude
26th Aug 2002, 22:34
This sucks!

Kurtis Trent
26th Aug 2002, 23:08
Originally posted by Prelude
This sucks!

Couldn't have said it better my self.

TombRaiderChik
26th Aug 2002, 23:34
i think this is just gonna mess everything up cuz eveyr1 thought alex was her "old flame"

MountainDewNut
26th Aug 2002, 23:50
:( I was hoping that he'd be in TR2 :(

TombRaiderChik
27th Aug 2002, 02:16
ditto (as u probably culdnt tell)

::runs in corner and cries::