PDA

View Full Version : How do I open the @#$!? door?

Zartan
22nd Aug 2002, 19:18
In Hitman 47: In the Hong Kong Ambush job how do I open the limo door? I've killed the limo driver, walk up to the limo, and can't open the door? Anyone?

Thanks a bunch:D

Zaphod
22nd Aug 2002, 19:59
Hey Zartan.

This is gonna get moved over to the Hitman (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=13) forums soon (a little further down the main page), but I'll answer your question as long as I'm here.

Kill the driver, take his clothes, and Equip the car bomb. Then, approach the limo's front left door. When you get close enough you'll get a pop-up option to Open Door. When you're ready to blow the bomb (hint: be patient), Equip the Remote Detonator.

Somewhere ICEBreaker has a screenshot of exactly what to do. I'll check for it later if those directions don't help.

Zartan
22nd Aug 2002, 20:35
Equip the Bomb. Thanks, I'll give it a try (didn't know I had to or how to equip it).

Zaphod
22nd Aug 2002, 20:57
Equip it the same way you pull out a knife, a gun, etc. Just hold it in your right hand. Should be good to go.

Zartan
22nd Aug 2002, 21:07
I got the clothes, equip the bomb, walk up to the car, around the car, by the door, etc. no pop up. Is there any way to do it, or any way to get past this mission?

Zartan
22nd Aug 2002, 21:11
Thanks for your help, I just kept fiddling, and it worked. Now to blow them up...

Zaphod
22nd Aug 2002, 21:50
Little hint, if you'd like it:

(click and drag over shaded area to reveal spoilers, if you want)
Since one of the objectives here is to kill the Blue Lotus guards, as well as the leader, if you run back to where your car is, and watch for the limo rounding the corner, you can blow up the car when it is right next to the 4 Blue Lotus guards, thus completing the whole mission with no fuss, no muss, and without having to fire a single shot.

DeJavu
22nd Aug 2002, 23:01
Hey,
was up.. Sure you can do it the "EASY" way.. but.. if you wanna have some fun!!! hehhe.. then try using the Sniper Rifle..:cool: lol!!!

After you blow up the Limo,:D you should have a couple more bullets in the Sniper Rifle left. Go to where the construction site is, and you should come up to a little sand hill on the right side. Turn around and face the Blue Lotus member's, and make sure you are in a nice hidden position. Kill the member near the tree, and all the others should gather there to see what happened! Then, drop your sniper rifle and run towards them..lol!!! When they are within "weapons" range pull out your choice off weapon and "get trigger happy.. lmao!!! ;)

There are many other ways to do it.. but thats just another suggestion..lol =) Have fun!!! :)