PDA

View Full Version : FFVII for the PC...

Brierley
22nd Aug 2002, 13:41
I am a huge fan of all the final fantasy games and have played all the snes versions. Now I was looking to get hold of all the PC versions but cannot seem to find anywhere that will actually sell me Final Fantasy 7. No shops here in the UK seem to have it and it seems you can't even buy it here at eidos.
I found it on a 2nd hand site but i prefer the new versions and the price the guy was charging was a bit much ($69.99).

Please can any1 tell me where to get it. Thanks!!!!

:p :) ;) :eek:

Dell
23rd Aug 2002, 16:15
I took a pretty good look around the web for Final Fantasy VII for the PC...and came up empty except for a lot of them bring sold on Ebay...and there are a lot of them up for auction for various prices.

Go bid! Or if you can't, get some older person to do it for you. The longer you wait the more valuable they get...and the harder to find.

I think your best bet is to grab one used wherever you can find it if you don't want to invest in a PS One. :) Somehow, I find the PS One cheap enough now to be a great invesstment!

They have you coming and going for sure. To play FFX, I have to buy the PS Two...and I will of course.

Good luck!

N00dles
25th Aug 2002, 22:01
FF7 and FF8 were originally released for the PSX, so I recommend to buy a PSX or PS2 and play them on the console instead of a PC. (PS2 can play original PSX games as well). Besides, you can also play FFX then :)