PDA

View Full Version : ??? I'm confused

Arctic_Wolf
22nd Aug 2002, 00:18
Hmm, I read the war and I got the Impression from the members of this board that they thought a Role-Playing game with the StarTopia forum would be a good Idea. But you got into a big fight mocking each other's favourite game instead. Now that its cooled down Dracoraptor wanted to actualy have a go at the RPG, a good rping session would be fun. But now you mocked him and closed the thread before he could even defend himself! I know he's a bit over enthusiastic but he didn't mean anything bad.

Have you all changed your mind about this then?

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2002, 08:35
No forum member can close a thread. Only the Admins and Mods can.

MunkeeChum
22nd Aug 2002, 09:46
I really dont think Dracoraptor meant any harm.

Why dont you guys give the RPG a shot?

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2002, 11:20
Have you looked at the replies in that thread?

MunkeeChum
22nd Aug 2002, 11:42
Yeh, but they think he's trying to start a fight.

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2002, 11:53
So they are wrong. Want to get into a fight because of it or just stop the discussion?

MunkeeChum
22nd Aug 2002, 12:07
Bring it :p

Dracoraptor
24th Aug 2002, 01:09
Start a fight?

The meaning of the word "Fun" is known on only three planets. Erm, scratch that out, two planets.

From the Encyclopedia Galactica Dictionary:

Fun: The process in which something is enjoyable/pleasurable. For example, the human reproduction process.

For some reason, this word was omitted...

Floop: The process in which something is Floopy.

Come on, can our forums just get along for a greater, and "Fun" good? I'll let your little character use a Dragonian Mecha. And if you liked Mobile Suit Gundam, you'll Love Dragonian and GPF Mecha.

And it will be fun! How often is it people fall through a Star-Gate!? Well, now that you, mention it...

No more petty arguments this time, however.

Dracoraptor
25th Aug 2002, 17:27
Note to Self: Teach them the meaning of fun and "Imagination".