PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears *vs* Pink!

LeeO
21st Aug 2002, 14:56
"Tired of being compared to dammed Britney Spears... she's so pretty and that just ain't me" says Pink in Don't Let Me Get Me. Who do you like the best?

Pink

or

Britney

???

(I voted for Pink BTW)

LARAMANIAC
21st Aug 2002, 15:34
No contest whatsoever - Pink!!!!!! definitely!!!!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Ulala
21st Aug 2002, 15:38
No question. Pink

TombRaiderChik
21st Aug 2002, 15:41
P!NK

pink obviously!! shes awesum!!!!!! woohooo :D :p

Kurtis Trent
21st Aug 2002, 15:41
Pink all the way!!!!!!!

Prelude
21st Aug 2002, 16:34
:rolleyes: do we have to do this?

Miss Croft
21st Aug 2002, 17:39
GREEN!!!

I mean....P!NK

No contest :D

Lil Lara
21st Aug 2002, 18:34
I detest Britney witha firey passion....and I can barely stand Pink. Lol. Pink is better, though...I guess. :rolleyes:

JohnnyZ
21st Aug 2002, 22:12
Pink is well sexy!!!!! and i love her songs!!!!!! PINK all the way :D

Slave 4 Her
21st Aug 2002, 23:00
Befor i say anything i would like to say that Pink has already stated that line from her song wasnt supposed to be offensive in any way, she actually said she has meet Britney and she's a cool chic.So befor people start raving on about "Oh Pink hates Britney".....not thats not the case.Pink is just saying that she is more rugged and more tom boyish than Britney, were as Brit is more girly.

I like them both too :)......but im gonna have to go with Britney.I kinda liked the old Pink better than the new one, i mean her first album has lots of soulfull tunes and more r&b.....but her new one is more rock/pop....but it's cool, i still like her.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
22nd Aug 2002, 01:20
Whats with all the down with Britney Spears topics, if you don't like her don't listen to her. I like'm both but................... I like Ulala from SC5 better! She can dance way better than Britney and her pink hair is cooler than Pinks(confusing?...................GOOD:D ) If only part 2 would come to the USA, darn:(

AOD510123
22nd Aug 2002, 01:32
My vote goes for Pink because I just cant stand Britney anymore.

Slave 4 Her
22nd Aug 2002, 04:37
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
Whats with all the down with Britney Spears topics, if you don't like her don't listen to her. I like'm both but................... I like Ulala from SC5 better! She can dance way better than Britney and her pink hair is cooler than Pinks(confusing?...................GOOD:D ) If only part 2 would come to the USA, darn:(

I like Ulala as well :D.....that game is so addictive.I guess alot of people just dont like Britney on this forum.....some people just seem to have a very bizzare hate for her....even thought they dont know her.

sbp
22nd Aug 2002, 08:19
Britneys 15 minutes of fame is just about up.

DaveJ
22nd Aug 2002, 10:03
Whatever next?

Poll: Is Britney's mum better than Mariah Carey's mum?

Poll: Are Britney's undies nicer than Madonna's undies?

Poll: Would you rather Britney made you an antique effect pine coffee table, or would you rather Enrique Isglesias made you an antique effect pine coffee table?

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2002, 11:17
I think I will ask RedLegg to disable polls here. I am done with these pointless polls.