PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Beyond the Call of Duty demo

misery
21st Aug 2002, 14:44
Anyone know how am I supposed to get to the ladder on the east side of Van Bulow's villa(mission-Guess who's coming tonight)?The spy doesn't have a hanger[spelling?] and he can't put on a disguise...Or maybe there's another way to put it on but I don't have the slightest idea how

1shot1kill
21st Aug 2002, 21:45
Well, i havent played this in about 2 years but did you already find the clothes for the spy?

Longshot
21st Aug 2002, 21:51
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Well, i havent played this in about 2 years but did you already find the clothes for the spy?

In the demo you don't have the hanger so you can't steal the clothes off of handcuffed soliders.

I like 1shot1kill haven't played the demo in years and can't even remeber how I completed it. :(

misery
21st Aug 2002, 21:55
I killed everyone besides the soldiers near the willa and the armoured car-no way to snipe them or anything.And the only uniform for the spy I found is on the top of the villa

ragsy
22nd Aug 2002, 06:00
the only uniform you can use is that one on the top of the villa
(in the demo)

Once in it If I remember right no one will recognise you not even the General

iakovos
22nd Aug 2002, 07:45
The only uniform you can use in the demo is the general's uniform on top of the villa. That's the only available uniform in the demo, all the other features are included in the fulll game. You can bypass the patrols in the back of the villa and break your way through to the top by luring them out.

Iakovos:)

1shot1kill
22nd Aug 2002, 12:46
Originally posted by Longshot

In the demo you don't have the hanger so you can't steal the clothes off of handcuffed soliders.

I like 1shot1kill haven't played the demo in years and can't even remeber how I completed it. :(

I didn't say he had to steal them, i just asked if he already found them, as in most missions you have to find them.

Longshot
22nd Aug 2002, 22:25
Well like in the normal mission, the spy starts off in jail. Why would he have a enemies uniform while in jail?

1shot1kill
23rd Aug 2002, 14:12
Who ever said that?

Thorup
24th Aug 2002, 18:39
maybe that was his only clothes, and the nazis didn't want to strip him. but if u had natasha instead it would probably be otherwise

iakovos
25th Aug 2002, 18:06
On Natasha's behalf a strip search would be sufficient :p

1shot1kill
25th Aug 2002, 23:04
And Iakovos's dirty minds comes up again. :p

iakovos
26th Aug 2002, 20:49
Jealous? :p

The Saint
4th Sep 2002, 13:38
Hi
As one of the guys here said you will have to get the spy to the top. With the vision mode selected where the nazi soldiers' area of vision can be seen you can go and poison some of the guards. Once you have done that you have your uniform.