PDA

View Full Version : Music?......what u into?

Slave 4 Her
21st Aug 2002, 08:28
Just wanted to know what genre of music there is around this board that people like, iv noticed the lack of interest in pop/dance/r&b....which is cool :).
Im into EVERYTHING and anything myself :)
I like:

*Heavy Metal= Like Linkin Park, Nirvana and Rob Zombie.

*Pop/Rock = Like Britney Spears, Holly Valance, Darren Hayes, Kylie, Pink and Avril.

*Alternative = Like Nine Inch Nails, No Doubt and Kkelly Osbourne.

*Dance = Like Ministry of Sound and Paul Okenfold.

*R&B = Like Aaliyah, P. Diddy, Eve, Lil Kim, Usher and J.LO.

How about the rest of you guys? :).......and please no bashing of what people like, it's rude.

the last frustration
21st Aug 2002, 20:04
Linkin Park? Heavy metal? *laughs*

Les Effant Terrible
21st Aug 2002, 20:20
You want heavy metal? Try Slayer, Rammstein or Static X. Linkin Park is like rock/punk.

Slave 4 Her
21st Aug 2002, 23:05
You know what i mean guys.....

TombRaiderChik
21st Aug 2002, 23:12
i listen to everything also :)

i like u2, nin, red hot chilli pepers, ozzy, pink, aaliyah, incubus, limp bizkit, lit (LOVE them!), blink 182, disturbed, no doubt, rob zombie, sublime, metalica, nelly, puff daddy, genuine, kid rock, jennifer lopez, frank sinatra, dean martin, petula clark, aeorsmith, enya, and as u can tell i culd just go on and on :p :D

Lil Lara
22nd Aug 2002, 03:41
Mainly I listen to....

Ska!! Hehe..alternative, punk, broadway, reggae...and that's about it, I think.

:D

Slave 4 Her
22nd Aug 2002, 04:40
Cool....some reggae is cool, i dont know how people can just like one type of music though.Isnt that a bit boring?......oh well :)

Lil Lara
22nd Aug 2002, 06:19
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
Linkin Park is like rock/punk.

"Punk"? Ahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the great laugh, LET. :D

Now, I don't wanna argue about what type of music or not a band is, that just gets too complicated and pisses people off. Lol. I don't wanna do that.

In my mind LP is kinda--- isn't it called "rap-core-metal" or some BS like that? Hahaha.

I have no clue, I consider it alterna-rap. :D Yay! I just made that up! Hahahaha.

DaveJ
22nd Aug 2002, 10:05
Duelling fiddles every time, baby....

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2002, 11:24
DiDiDiDiDiDiDiDiDi
DiDiDiDiDiDiDiDiDi

I love the Toy Dolls version of it, heeheehee.

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2520)