PDA

View Full Version : Any new info on the new commandos release ???

tek9_56st
20th Aug 2002, 23:56
Hey! I was just wondering has anyone heard any new info about the commandos improvements.....as to what new weapons are included or even the new skills that will come around this time?

I have'nt heard anyhting lately, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2 new weapons for the sapper or tread. Either one would be fine. But the weapons are 80mm mortars or 82mm, and 60mm machine gun. I mean would'nt that be cool, since they say it well be easier but in a sense from the ideas it would seem like the difficulty will match MOC or it should.....Hmm oh well, guess we'll just have to wait and see. And before I go have they released the 2nd trailer which is supposed to be on the way???:)

Mike_B
24th Aug 2002, 12:57
Originally posted by tek9_56st
And before I go have they released the 2nd trailer which is supposed to be on the way???:)

Not yet.

1shot1kill
24th Aug 2002, 13:57
I don't think there will be anything new at least till januari.

Twitch
28th Aug 2002, 15:22
There are some RTS games coming that I saw at E3 which looked good till C3 arrives. Blitzkrieg from CDV looked best with armor, vehicles and solders and many different battles areas in different weather. Even that's next Spring probably. CDV's Sudden Strike 2 is ok I got the pre-preview disc but you can't zoom and the soldiers are way too small at any res.

There just really isn't anything related to Commandos where you have a small crew of combatants to primarily operate. Everything is almost board game style with massive amount of objects to control.