PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! I'm back!

Keeper Collins
18th Aug 2002, 21:10
I'm back everyone! I must say I had a wonderful time in Dealaware. We whent on the Bethany Beach Borad walk,Fenwick Island,and of course Ceadar Shores wich is were we stayed. It was great and it was so much fun it feels wired coming home. I wish I could have taken all of you with me but the condo only has three bedrooms! ;) But I must say allthough there was plenty of other fun stuff to do there I had no copmuter! There was no Thief for two weeks! I almost whent crazy! But not to worry I'm back now!

Nightwalker
18th Aug 2002, 21:42
Welcome back! It sounds like you had a great time and you're all ready and raring to get back to Thief. :)

SlyFoxx
19th Aug 2002, 14:24
Ahh welcome back KC. As a Delaware native, I especially glad you had a good time down here in the 1st state. I live in Dover but make it down to the beach and "The Boards" quite often. I was down at Cape Henlopen last week for some biking and swimming with the wife. Cape Henlopen has some cool old stuff left over from WWII. Tall towers with 180 degree "eye slits" at the top for observing the ocean....some old BIG guns and stuff like that.

Did you make it up to Rehoboth at all? Cool board walk up there as well. Oh yeah and "Dogfish Head"....a brew pub that makes some awsome and POTENT beer.

ChristineS
19th Aug 2002, 15:09
Welcome back :)

BrokenArts
19th Aug 2002, 17:45
Welcome back. :)