PDA

View Full Version : FM Question : Seeds of Doubt

clayman
18th Aug 2002, 20:02
How do I kill the super-bad guy and his three helpers ? I've gone down the portal into the room with the pentagrams and the single dark fellow who refuses to die. The main haunt(?) guarding the entrance from the tunnels took about 50 sword blows and still wouldn't die. So I ghosted him only to find three more like him patrolling above the portal entrance/key puzzle area. And the super dude won't die either. What am I doing wrong ? :)

Nightwalker
18th Aug 2002, 20:26
You have to ghost past all those haunts until you go through the portal. Once you've done that, you need to get the skull(I think it's a skull?) that's way up high on the wall. It's best if you can do it without being spotted by the bad guy, because he's easy to kill then. You throw the skull at him and, if he's unalerted, one or two hits kills him. If, however, he's alerted it can take 5 or 6 and that's hard to do without getting yourself killed in the process. After that, you can use the skull to kill the minions, who are now up patrolling through the town. :)

clayman
19th Aug 2002, 22:22
Thanks Nightwalker, I thought that was a torch, not a skull. :o :D

Now I'm just short a bit of gems......:)