PDA

View Full Version : help in sr2

winged revenge
18th Aug 2002, 19:28
well hello all. it's been awhile, but i need to ask a favor. i am playing sr2 and am stuck. i know that it should be easy to figure out, but it keeps on stumping me. i am already past the part of the swamp where raziel sees (the name evades me at this time) a figure standing before some ruins right before he vanishes. i have already gone through the remainder of the swamp and into toe ruins. i have already been past the ancient painting and i have already been through both doors in the room with the hanging crystal. and yes i have shot at both of the glowing blue targets with my reaver. it is only after this that i need help. no matter where i go or what i do i can't figure out what to do next. if any of you are willing to hint what i need to do next i will be most gratefull.:D

The Amazing Rando
18th Aug 2002, 19:43
So you shot the blue targets and let the light shine in? Then you just have to remember how you left the room with the crystal to get into both rooms.

If you want the details:
In the right side as you enter the crystal room, you go through to the room where you shot the target and it has a broken pillar. Turn the mirror to face in between the broken pillar and the one counterclockwise from it (I think it's the full moon pic on the wall) and move the complete pillar to make a bridge. Jump thru from the broken pillar and you should be able to figure out the rest. In the other room from the crystal room, you make the shadow bridge to get across and turn that mirror until it opens a hole in the wall. Go through and move the dial till more sun comes in (all the way to the right I think) and jump down.
That should be enough help for you. BTW if you have more SR2 Q's you should post them in the SR2 forum.