PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't save games on Playstation.

rimfire
18th Aug 2002, 04:36
I've been battling Last Revelation on the Playstation 2 for a week. I've been going through the trainer levels over and over (I sure need the practice) but then I can't save the game.

TDC said I needed to use the PS1 memory cards. I got three and the PS2 recognized them as PS1 cards and formatted them, but TR still says there's no card! I've even tried putting PS1 cards in both slots, singly and both at once.

I got TR3 tonight, and at least it comes up right away and says it can't find a card.

Is there anything else I might be missing? Should I not be formatting the PS1 cards?

DaveJ
18th Aug 2002, 08:46
I had that problem too.
Some PS1 cards were recognised, others weren't.
It was very hit and miss.

Lara Croft Online
18th Aug 2002, 09:44
Try copying the data to a PS2 card :)

TDC
18th Aug 2002, 12:09
Did you buy first party cards? I found that 3rd party cards are more trouble than they're worth.

cowboy from hell
18th Aug 2002, 15:37
The brands that seem to work best are Sony, Nyko, Mad Catz! And the Cowboy knows. I'm the original console junkie! LOL!

rimfire
18th Aug 2002, 17:04
Two of the cards are third-party, "InterACT" if I read it correctly. The third is a Sony.

LCO, I don't have any data to copy! I'm wondering if I should have let the game format the card, if it would do that. Maybe I need to use a blank card instead of formatting it myself.

TDC
19th Aug 2002, 02:08
Do the cards work for any games?