PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite food

thanhkim
17th Aug 2002, 08:50
My favourite meal in the whole world would have to be mum's roasts. She is an excellent cook and the food is resturant quality. Mum used to work in catering for a time. Tell me yours?

Godfather
17th Aug 2002, 13:15
Chilled monkey-brains!! http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/otn/realhappy/agrin1.gif

No ... for real? French fries ... from Belgium! They're the best in Belgium ... no doubt about that! Or Italian food ... or Chinese food! http://216.40.241.68/contrib/sally/liplick.gif

the last frustration
17th Aug 2002, 15:02
TLF's own invention: a sandwich... brown bread... no crust... ready salted pringles... chocolate spread... smoked salmon... cream cheese... more chocolate spread... lemon juice... crushed ready salted hula hoops... yet more chocolate spread... http://216.40.241.68/contrib/sally/liplick.gif

THE True Lara
17th Aug 2002, 15:03
Is there anything better than Chocolate?

I don't think so :D

cowboy from hell
17th Aug 2002, 16:44
Thai and Lao! Mostly Thai seafood like oysters in black bean garlic sauce. Yum!

Godfather
17th Aug 2002, 17:04
Originally posted by THE True Lara
Is there anything better than Chocolate?

I don't think so :D

Err ... yes, there is! It's a she and her name is Lara ... Lara Croft!! Now she's tasty!! :D

nelly'sgirl
17th Aug 2002, 17:41
Mine is Tacos,Nachos,Chocolate,Lasagne,And last but not least PIZZA

thanhkim
17th Aug 2002, 23:30
Originally posted by Godfather

Err ... yes, there is! It's a she and her name is Lara ... Lara Croft!! Now she's tasty!! :D I didn't think Lara was a food, but then again I did say her hair does look like profiter rolls yum

TombRaiderChik
18th Aug 2002, 00:08
i loooovee chinese food, sweedish pancakes and french fries...and those r my fav foods :D:p

Marcus T
18th Aug 2002, 01:34
Swedish Pancakes? Yeah, mom's are rather tasty I tell you that. My own usually turn out really well if I may say so myself, I like toying around in the kitchen. ;) Personally I like Kebab either in bread, or with french fries. And pasta with sauce (carbonara-like). And yes, chineese food is great, rise and fried chicken. :)

TombRaiderChik
18th Aug 2002, 01:59
woohooo! horray for sweedish pancakes!!! :p:D my dads r always good but when i try to make them idk something goes wrong they always end up being kinda thick.

btw i cannot believe i forgot to put one of my all time favorite foods....LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm mmmm ::dools::

THE True Lara
18th Aug 2002, 08:59
Originally posted by Godfather

Err ... yes, there is! It's a she and her name is Lara ... Lara Croft!! Now she's tasty!! :D

So would you say she was starters, main course, or desert?

Marcus T
18th Aug 2002, 11:46
TombRaiderChik, if you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you like Swedish pancakes? You wouldn't happen to have Swedish roots or something along those lines? :)

shirl123
18th Aug 2002, 14:43
you might find me really weird but....errrr.....

....Salad and yogurt! :D
can't live without these too!

TombRaiderChik
18th Aug 2002, 15:03
Originally posted by Marcus T
TombRaiderChik, if you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason why you like Swedish pancakes? You wouldn't happen to have Swedish roots or something along those lines? :)

im not from sweden but on my far mor's side of the family they are mostly swedish. i think my greatgrandma was from sweden. and yeah so that makes my dad swedish and me a bit swedish:D

Marcus T
18th Aug 2002, 15:42
Wow, "far mor's side" i'm impressed ;) Well, I'm pleased to meet ya. It is very likely you do have Swedish roots, as a lot of Swedes emigrated to the States at the end of the 19:th, beginning of the 20:th century. You've certainly got the right taste in food, I tell you that ;)

TombRaiderChik
18th Aug 2002, 16:49
::shakes marcus t's hand::: nice to meet u too :p:D

purple rain
19th Aug 2002, 10:30
oh definitely something mexican
preferably enchiladas from the restaurant a few suburbs away...
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Godfather
19th Aug 2002, 19:20
Originally posted by THE True Lara

So would you say she was starters, main course, or desert?

How bout all three of them? :D

Marcus T
20th Aug 2002, 00:22
::shakes TombRaiderChik's hand back:: ;)
I have to say, I went into this popular pizza restaurant where I live, and they had a new pizza that I just had to try, With jalapeno and hot tomato sauce, and I kid you not, I was sweating as I left the restaurant. I felt like a dragon about ready to spit fire... I tend to like hot food tho... this one really made me feel I was alive ;)

whitemetal
20th Aug 2002, 12:33
I hang out for friday because thats pizza night, there's a local place called Big Daddy's and they make the best tasting pizza around and cheap too!.......now i'm hungry.

Kaliya
20th Aug 2002, 13:04
Originally posted by thanhkim
My favourite meal in the whole world would have to be mum's roasts.

I so agree!! I love my mums roasts! An aussie thing? hehe Can't say I've had one for a while though!! *hint hint mum!*

Prelude
20th Aug 2002, 16:16
Do I really have to say this.....:rolleyes: .......oh ok, here goes for those of you who haven't already guessed

COOKIES!!!! http://www.barraco.com/94-3lg_8-12-00.jpg

AND CREAM CAKES!!!!!! :eek:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/collin/cookiebaby.txt

rocconorth
21st Aug 2002, 08:15
Apple pie. Although I have a hard time finding them sometimes.;)