PDA

View Full Version : seasons

thanhkim
17th Aug 2002, 08:48
Folks what is your favourite time of the year? Why? Between summer, winter, autumn and spring.

Mine is spring because it's not too hot or cool but you can still enjoy the walk in the park and nice sunny days.

Staticon
17th Aug 2002, 09:34
It has to be winter for me. Cold, crisp air that you can really breathe, warm coats, heating, and above all - no insects. :D

Godfather
17th Aug 2002, 13:01
Originally posted by staticon
It has to be winter for me. Cold, crisp air that you can really breathe, warm coats, heating, and above all - no insects. :D

I completely agree with you!

nelly'sgirl
17th Aug 2002, 17:44
I love Spring and Fall cause it isnt to hot or to cold and I love the smell of Fall Ohhhh and Spring is gorgeus!!!!!!!!.....LOL..... I love Spring and Fall cause it isnt to hot or to cold and I love the smell of Fall Ohhhh and Spring is gorgeus!!!!!!!!.....LOL.....[/

nelly'sgirl
17th Aug 2002, 17:45
oops didnt mean to do that twice!!!!SORRY.....LOL......:D

AOD510123
18th Aug 2002, 01:32
I love winter and spring because I get tired of summer and fall.

Marcus T
18th Aug 2002, 01:39
All periods have their ups and downs. I tend to like summer where I live tho, I'm usually most active around summer time, and the environment is really beautiful this time of year :)

TombRaiderChik
18th Aug 2002, 02:02
Originally posted by thanhkim
Between summer, winter, autumn and spring.

hmm really? wut other seasons culd we choose from? :p ;)

my fav is probably fall. i love the leaves being all the pretty colors and sometimes its still somewhat warm out so u dont have to wear a jacket. i also like fall cuz my birthday is in the fall and i looovveee haloween!!! :D

Prelude
20th Aug 2002, 23:25
Mmmm only one person posted from UK I see, I wonder why that could be.............BECOS IT'S BLOODY COLD HERE ALL THE SODDING TIME!!!!!!!! :eek: I like summer.....huh :rolleyes: for what it's worth.