PDA

View Full Version : Im Peircing My Brow :p

Lara Crofts Room
17th Aug 2002, 05:58
Hey I would just like to say that Im Peircing my Eye Brow... Yes Byt my self and I do realinze its gonna hurt like hell! But hey... How Many People Have Theres Done?

thanhkim
17th Aug 2002, 08:52
Good luck but sounds painful. ohhhhhh

Dad
17th Aug 2002, 11:51
OOOuuuucccchhhhh!!!!!!!!

Why?

DaveJ
17th Aug 2002, 12:13
Originally posted by Lara Crofts Room
How Many People Have Theres Done?

And look like a walking shower curtain?
No thanks....
;)

the last frustration
17th Aug 2002, 14:51
TLF pierced her wrist once (she drove a safety pin through the skin over the bone at one edge of the wrist... you know, the bit that stick up and just begs to be mutilated? ;)). She took the pin out again, but she's considering going to get a proper piercing there... um, if it's actually possible.

Eh, if it's not she can just do it herself again. It doesn't even hurt... like, at all...

DKSM
17th Aug 2002, 18:35
I have no piercings.....

Also TLF, I think those bumps are very annoying, broke my arm once and when they set it, the bump was smaller. I now am considering doing the same to the other one. ;)

TombRaiderChik
17th Aug 2002, 22:36
i pierced my ear myself and i was thinking about my tongue...but that i am definately NOT gonna pierce myself!! i doubt im gonna get it done tho. but ive always wanted my eyebrow pierced! show us a pik when its done! :)

and and btw make sure that in whatever u r using (for me a large pin) that u clean it, put it in boiling water (or take a lighter to it) and then use rubbin alcohol on it last. i strongly suggest that cuz the first time i pierced my ear it got infected(not a lovely thing) so i had to take it out.

RaiderGrl
18th Aug 2002, 01:15
I'd be very careful if was you cause if you hit a nerve while piercing your eyebrow, you can paralyze your face. I have my tongue pierced, but I got mine done by a professional.

Marcus T
18th Aug 2002, 01:45
I was close to piercing one of my ears a few years ago... I didn't tho. I guess I like myself the way I am. Best of luck to you LCR :)

infinite_sadness
21st Aug 2002, 13:55
i have had a piercing in my right eyebrow....
I don't think it hurt a bit to get it done!
But did i get this right? You're gonna do it yourself?????

Prelude
21st Aug 2002, 16:31
I’ve got 4 in each ear, all I did myself, including one at the top and one that goes through the middle part of the ear. I have also got my belly button done. I got this done professionally. It didn’t really hurt but you have to look after it for months, or it could go nasty. Sometimes I think eyebrow piercing looks cool, depends on the person, when I was younger I might have had it done but not now.

Good luck to you, but if you are serious about this, have it done by a professional. ;)

Lil Lara
21st Aug 2002, 18:40
That's cool if you get it done---just please, please have a professional do it! It's too risky, not that I'm doubting you--but I just don't want anything awful happen to one of our fellow raiders. Lol.

I just have my ears pierced---I kinda want my belly button done(on the bottom, bwahahah) and I kinda want my tongue done. But--I'm too much of a puss to go through with my tongue. Did it hurt, RaiderGirl??

Lara Crofts Room
26th Aug 2002, 07:17
LOL! I Actually got to scared of doing my Brow so I did my Lip Instead! The actual peircing didn't hurt but ripping the size 14 1/2 bar bell through DID! A normal earing is only size 2-4 image size 14!!!!! OUCH! Im Gonna try and post a picture of me soon!!! :):)

the last frustration
26th Aug 2002, 13:42
Oh, TLF thinks she tried to pierce her lip once, that one hurt. She would think that the actual piercing would hurt more than ripping the bar through, but then she didn't actually finish the piercing... she's got a pink scar there now that looks awful... heheh, whoops. :rolleyes:

Prelude
26th Aug 2002, 22:30
That sounds fun..........NOT!!!!!!