PDA

View Full Version : we have a name!

Sephiroth110
17th Aug 2002, 02:21
wheee, we have a custom name now, yay, did you see it, i did, i said, time to go to the other forum, and wham, (waystation Zetaplural MkII) thanks to all who were involved, i'm making my first post in Waystation Zetaplural MkII.
<breaks out the maidens fomr cold storage >

Ghyron
17th Aug 2002, 03:51
Always remember who was the champion of this great event... Ghyron the Great. :D

MunkeeChum
17th Aug 2002, 12:15
We bow down to you our hero amd great leader :)

Sephiroth110
17th Aug 2002, 13:14
yes, our EVIL hero and great leader... wait, leader? hey! what about... awww

<starts writing in his "how to become more evil" note book >

say you did all the work... and... then be evil leader... got it!

Azuriel
18th Aug 2002, 01:54
*trembles in the presence of those great evils*

good job!! here, a cookie! *hands a few cookies to the great evils*

Davidg
18th Aug 2002, 02:37
What about me?! I have led the army of a zenophobic insect race bent on the total subjectation of all leser species! Doesn't that qualify as evil?!

Ct0fDiscord
18th Aug 2002, 03:02
You dont have evil genius. Because you typed zenophobic insect race.

You should have said xenomorhpic instead. zenophobic sounds like you have the fear of watching Xena or something :p

And all of you, stop trying to be evil. You wont get as far as ghyron, its just impossible. All you can do is be his very lowly servant type people that always end up being killed by not the hero, but your boss. Think about that...

Davidg
18th Aug 2002, 03:05
xen·o·phobe Pronunciation Key (zn-fb, zn-)
n.
A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xeno·phobi·a n.
xeno·phobic adj.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xenophobic

adj : suffering from xenophobia; having abnormal fear or hatred of the strange or foreign
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

---------------------------------
I'm right!

Ghyron
18th Aug 2002, 04:04
You spelled it wrong.

No, none of you will ever reach my level of Villainry, however I would gladly accept you as my lackies.

NZrevenge
18th Aug 2002, 12:22
Oh great and evil champion, (might I mention it was me who brought up the whole idea of getting a custom name?), why the heck don't we have our html?

*throws rotten fruit :D

Sephiroth110
18th Aug 2002, 17:13
oh but you are all wrong, i've been taking notes, and someday, i'll be as evil as Ghyron, but i'll also be a semi god physco killer too, so i'll have him beat, hmm, maybe if i become his lacky, i oculd observe him more, but being a lacky is only a little evil, i can't stoop that low...