PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix at E3 2013

member_10628951
6th Dec 2012, 19:11
So I was just confirmed for E3 2013.

This got me thinking about what to look forward to from Square Enix at E3 2013 and to also make a few predictions. Once you make a prediction there is no going back. You can amend your prediction to be more exact but thats it. We will hold a contest for this too! Entries end on March 31. Whoever can make the most "right" predictions I will gift one of 4 games/pre-orders of your choice to that winner (Tomb Raider, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Final Fantasy Versus XIII)*.

*If there is a tie we will break it with a trivia question. First to answer correctly will win the contest :).

Now for my predictions:

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be playable on the show floor*
- New Trailer and playable demo for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII*
- Playable PS3 Demo of Final Fantasy XIV
- New Trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Announced*

And thats all I got for now :). Predict away Square Enix Members.*

6th Dec 2012, 22:53

This got me thinking about what to look forward to from Square Enix at E3 2013 and to also make a few predictions. Once you make a prediction there is no going back. You can amend your prediction to be more exact but thats it. We will hold a contest for this too! Entries end on March 31. Whoever can make the most "right" predictions I will gift one of 4 games/pre-orders of your choice to that winner (Tomb Raider, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Final Fantasy Versus XIII)*.

*If there is a tie we will break it with a trivia question. First to answer correctly will win the contest :).

Now for my predictions:

Hopes and my dreams come true, when Versus XIII shows it or not.

RoyalJam
12th Dec 2012, 04:42

Now for my predictions:

If Versus is there then it might very well be playable on the floor too. *I know most of the time that is the case with E3. *I hope Lightning Returns comes out worldwide the same month of E3 just because I want it over with. *I suspect FF 14 will already be out by this event so then the slate will be clear for Versus. *

member_10628951
20th Dec 2012, 11:51
Lightning Returns will be releasing a few months after E3. They are targeting August or September release.

Versus has an opening then at the end of the year. I am not sure however if they are going to take it.

stealth
20th Dec 2012, 16:42
I dream about bravely default, dq x, slime 3, terry monsters, dq VII

all being there announced for localization. I dream for versus to be there with NEW rpgs being announced.

But reality will probably see 1 mobile port, 1 gree casual card game. And who knows

MykiiSubtle
5th Jan 2013, 12:57
I hope for a playable Versus 13, a big push for Bravely Default for the West, maybe even a hint at what they will do with that next enough engine they are building.

jaymichael78
5th Jan 2013, 13:48
I hope for these*Square Enix USA 3DS announcements:

<ul>
Bravely Default!
[/list]

<ul>
Final Fantasy Dimensions as 3DS downloadable game
[/list]

<ul>
Final Fantasy Tactics 3DS A
[/list]

<ul>
Final Fantasy IV, V, VI, VII as 3DS Virtual Console games*
[/list]

moooka
5th Jan 2013, 14:41
My predictions:

Lightning Returns playable demo

Kingdom Hearts HD collection

Bravely Default

Next-gen FF teaser

Dragon Quest VII 3DS (maybe)

vitornavarrete
5th Jan 2013, 14:42
Well, I have the opportunite to go, because of the blog. But I won't have any income, starting april, so I can't make it. Curse the tickets from Brazil to USA being so expensive. Maybe next year.

My predictions:

<ul>
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 demo. It'll release July/August here.
FF XIV PS3 demo. It'll release right after E3.
Lightning Returns: FF XIII demo. It'll release here by the end of the year.
[/list]

And that's it. I think both Versus and KH 2.5 will be left to Jump Festa. Maybe next year we'll have the next mainline FF, may it be XV or XVI (if Versus turns into XV).

Leaferian-379423
5th Jan 2013, 18:15
My predictions:

<ul>
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will at least have a new trailer, and probably a playable demo. Exact release date may be confirmed.

Versus XIII will see a reveal, probably with a trailer but at least with information on the long silence regarding the game. The platform and official name will be confirmed.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 NA will see another English trailer and possibly a solid release date.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix will be announced for Japan, and include: Kingdom Hearts II- Final Mix+, Kingdom Hearts- Birth By Sleep Revisited, and Kingdom Hearts- ReCoded.

Final Fantasy Type-1 and a Bravely Default sequel will be hinted at.
An English trailer may be shown for Bravely Default, but there will definitely be screenshots of the in-localization version.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will have both a PS3 demo and a segment devoted to potential upcoming features including (but not limited to) diversified race choices, improved character creation options, new dungeons, new Chocobo bardings, and the potential extension of barding-like systems to other mounts. This may include an announcement of the 'Open Beta' phase.

At least one non-Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts game will see mention here, possibly Dragon Quest.
Last, an update on the development of Luminous Engine for the PS4 and possibly a newer demonstration of its capabilities. (Or a review of one, if a newer demonstration happens between now and E3)
[/list]

Also, are we allowed to add more predictions later?

Exentryk
5th Jan 2013, 23:20
1. XIV ARR release date announcement. Possible PS3 playable demo.

2. LR - Another trailer. Possible playable demo, but I doubt it.

3. Agni's Philosophy (in a different form) running on next gen consoles.*

And that's it. There will be nothing about Versus.*

Tru_Inferno
6th Mar 2013, 21:07
Well, after that announcement at the PS4 thing a couple of months back, my prediction is that Square Enix will announce at least 2 huge games at E3. One of them is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (with a release date). The other is a new Final Fantasy game. Now which Final Fantasy game is a mystery.

Final Fantasy XV - This one was the leading FF game to be rumored at E3....back in 2012. However, even then (and now for that matter), that particular rumor isn't exactly a well known one basically for 2 reasons: 1) According to wiki, Square Enix has been keeping the existance of this game under wraps for some time now (also said to been developing for around 4 years). 2) Most importantly, I didn't hear about the existance of Final Fantasy XV until this past Sunday. However, going back to the PS4 announcement, while Square Enix was showing us*the Agni&rsquo;s Philosophy Luminous Engine demo, a game was being played to test out the engine. Was that Final Fantasy XV? If that was, then this will FF game should be the leading candidate as far as the Final Fantasy game to be announced at E3 this year with the PS4 coming out a few months after.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 - This one in my opinion is the leading candidate as far as the FF game to be released at E3. Unlike*Final Fantasy XV, I heard rumors about this game going back to when it was first announced online (November, 2012 I think). While some people were thrill about it, most (like myself) groaned (based on the responses I saw anyway). However, it wouldn't make sense to have a sequel of a sequel of a particular*FF game to be released on a Next Gen console(s) where its prequels were released on the Current Gen consoles. But with this FF game being the only FF game I heard about recently (again, back in November), it's the leading choice.

Final Fantasy versus XIII - This is the game I've been waiting for anxiously and hopes to get announced at E3. The reason for this could cause some disliking from FF fans. This reason is because with this game out of the way, Square Enix can focus on the REAL game I'm waiting to ACTUALLY get my hands on...Kingdom Hearts 3. This game been under development for at least 7 years where people even questioned whether or not this game got its plug pulled or not. With the amount of time (especially years) that were put into this game, it would be perfect to go on the next gen console(s).*Final Fantasy XV would too, but that game reportly been under development for around 4 years whereas this game was under development longer. In my opinion, I think it's a long shot, but I hope, like the rest of the world, that*Final Fantasy versus XIII is announced at E3.

Each*Final Fantasy game got their arguments for and again being announced at E3, but I'll unfortunately have to say that Square Enix will announce*Final Fantasy XIII-3. It's the only one I heard about recently and even though I never played the previous 2 (though I got both the soundtracks as well as XIV's), part 2 ended in a cliffhanger. In addition, looking back at the release dates for its prequels,*Final Fantasy XIII came out in Japan on December of 2009, whereas part 2 came out December of 2011. We're now approaching the 2 year mark for the Japanese release of part 3. With that said, I'm going with*Final Fantasy XIII-3.

rainesohma
9th Mar 2013, 14:54
My predictions:

<ul>
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will be there for sure, likely with a playable demo if my next idea is right. I'm predicting an August release, with the release date being confirmed the same month as E3 (not necessarily at the event).

Versus XIII will see teasers of some kind, and possibly even a trailer. Unless we see some new information on the game in the next two months, though, I think a full trailer will be unlikely. If nothing else, they will say something along the lines of "Please look forward to it".

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 NA will see a trailer and possibly a release date, as they will likely have announced an American release prior to that.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix will be announced for Japan, and include: Kingdom Hearts II- Final Mix+, Kingdom Hearts- Birth By Sleep Revisited, and Kingdom Hearts- ReCoded as well as a text or comic version of the events of Kingdom Hearts- Dream, Drop, Distance.

Final Fantasy Type-1 and a Bravely Default sequel will be hinted at, coupled with an avoidant attitude toward the localizations of both Type-0 and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will have both a PS3 demo and a segment devoted to potential upcoming features including (but not limited to) diversified race choices, improved character creation options, new dungeons, new Chocobo bardings, and the potential extension of barding-like systems to other mounts.

At least one non-Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts game will see mention here, possibly Dragon Quest.
Last, an update on the development of Luminous Engine and possibly a newer demonstration of its capabilities. (Or a review of one, if a newer demonstration happens between now and E3)
[/list]

Also, are we allowed to add more predictions later?

"Final Fantasy Type-1 and a Bravely Default sequel will be hinted at, coupled with an avoidant attitude toward the localizations of both Type-0 and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy."

this would make me laugh if it didn't make me want to cry first * o_0

Zomb1esmasher14
9th Mar 2013, 16:16
My predictions:

Information on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REmix and possibly information about the handeld Kingdom Hearts Remix for the WiiU.

More on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and a demo.

Information on Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn and release date.

Crystal_Power
9th Mar 2013, 20:31
More on Final Fantsy XIV, probably will be playable.

A new trailer for Lightning returns Final Fantasy XIII.

A trailer for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix.

And the new Final Fanatsy anouced for Playstation 4. (hopefully it will be exclusive)

Sadly we most likely won't see Verus XIII......

new_tradition
9th Mar 2013, 23:48
I can't recall how E3 shows usually play out, but I guess there's exlusive games shown off in the specific system shows, and then 3rd parties get their own showing too..? Only some companies get specific shows, right?

Final Fantasy for the PS4
Hopefully the unannounced PS4 FF game get's some decent info revealed. Maybe a gameplay trailer and some lengthy plot details. Crossing my fingers for a 5+ minute trailer (after obnoxious logos that take up 30 seconds of screen time, lol) or something. I personally don't mind if this ends up being related to Agni's Philosophy, just hopefully something much longer and more fulfilling.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
I hope this will be playable on PS3 by E3. I'm hoping they show off some quests and solo gaming, and maybe some special promotion on subscription pricing if possible :3

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
A no brainer. Maybe a new story trailer, and finally some old characters on screen or something (maybe we get to see Snow's new outfit?). They can tease us and we hear Fang or Vanille say something cheesy off screen like "did you miss us? &hearts;". I actually doubt a demo will be available, though. I will hope for a concrete release date.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX
Pretty sure we can expect something on this, lol. I think probably what will get the most scrutiny will be the Days scenes. Maybe a couple of comparison shots/scenes to see just how much was done compared to the original DS scenes, especially the in-game stuff. I can actually imagine a demo being available for this.

Thief
Another PS4 game coming out is also from Eidos, so there's that to look out for. I'm reading it's a reboot, but I'm not familair with the series, However, after the apparent success of Tomb Raiders' 1 million sell through in 2 days, I think Eidos will be getting people's attention, so good news for SE then.

Next Deux Ex Installment
I think there's also been some hints at a Deus Ex sequel (aside from the movie), so maybe there might be something to that?

Bravely Default Flying Fairy
Would be nice to see in English, so I'm hoping for that. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it does get announced for English release, it will just be a small portion of other 3rd party games for the 3DS that Nintendo will blasÚ over it since they'll be more concerned about the Wii U lineup (maybe the Pokemon game will get some decent focus since it's more or less a worldwide simultaneous release).

Next TWEWY Installment
A TWEWY sequel announcement would be pretty nice. The remake has been on iOS (still waiting on the android version, btw :3) since the end of August, so I think there's enough time for people to keep the game fresh on their minds if they announce a new installment (kind of cruel to have that teaser in the remake and then change their mind, lol. Oh, Hype-chan...)

---

And while it's starting to feel like a pipe dream, but if they announce an enhanced Vita port with extra content of Final Fantasy Type-0 (to justify a 4th release of the game in Japan at least) with a English release date, I will be crying tears of joy.

---

Haha, you thought I forgot about Versus, didn't you? Well I haven't. Not even if Nomura told us too, it's never far from my mind. But I'm feeling pessismistic, so I don't expect it at E3 at all. I feel like they're saving that for TGS at least, hopefully right after Lightning Returns releases in Japan at least. That said, if they do show it, I will be squealing obnoxiously for a bit.

member_10833181
10th Mar 2013, 08:46
Ok guys so far i have seen valid reasons why its some of the games but i agree with the ppl who saying its XV since all the games you guts been saying are newish games but they have already announced then so why reannounce them yea we'll fat an exact date for them but they did say that they were announcing a NEW final fantasy. i personally think its just gonna be final fantasy vers XIII and just change the name to XV but that my option really since they working on it for so long.

MagiusNecros
10th Mar 2013, 14:44
BDFF and DQ7 or bust.* Type 0 is likely a lost cause.

Expect XIV, LR, some iOS stuff(likely FFV iOS port), Eidos and Enix stuff, if lucky Ap or Versus(if at all) teasers, etc.

I'm expecting Eidos to carry their ass once more.

Surprising me would be great though.

Tru_Inferno
18th Mar 2013, 21:33
New info....*Final Fantasy versus XIII is now called Final Fantasy XV www.psu.com/a018761/UPDATE--Costume-desi... (http://www.psu.com/a018761/UPDATE--Costume-designer-Roen-lists-Final-Fantasy-Versus-13-as-Final-Fantasy-15?page=0)

member_10064966
19th Mar 2013, 10:17
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy localization and the new title for PS4 are all I'm looking forward to. I already imagine Versus will be a no-show at E3 if it isn't renamed to XV.

destruction7
19th Mar 2013, 12:51
My E3 predictions

Drakengard 3

Final Fantasy and agnil philosophy guess what gonna come out!

Lightning returns for sure

New Hitman and Deus ex human,Watch Dogs e Sleeping Dogs playable demo.

Kingdom hearts 1.5 release date!

That┤s.

Tru_Inferno
18th Apr 2013, 17:35
New update on Versus XIII

Today Tetsuya Nomura (director of Kingdom Hearts as well as Advent Children) has released some info about the long awaited Versus XIII. On Square-Enix Merchandise Radio, Nomura was asked about the status of Final Fantasy Versus XIII. And while not being able to give any significant information, he did state that Versus XIII is still alive and that Square-Enix is currently putting together its plans to reveal more information at an already set date. However, he did note that Versus XIII was a very sensitive issue within Square-Enix, so being able to give away information is still very much tight. He revealed that the company may possibly release details as to why the release date has been delayed over the past few years (eight years to be exact) when they announce more information at their next set date.

It is also important to note that Nomura still referred to the game as Versus XIII so it may be possible that its kept its title, in reference to the rumor of it being its own numbered title of Final Fantasy XV.

FatSqueek
18th Apr 2013, 17:52
BDFF and DQ7 or bust.* Type 0 is likely a lost cause.

Expect XIV, LR, some iOS stuff(likely FFV iOS port), Eidos and Enix stuff, if lucky Ap or Versus(if at all) teasers, etc.

I'm expecting Eidos to carry their ass once more.

Surprising me would be great though.

You're okay, Magius.

member_10628951
19th Apr 2013, 01:51
Incorrect.

He referred to it as just 'Versus'.

If anything it means that they are changing the games name.

Grimoire
23rd May 2013, 09:28
Square Enix Presents na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/... (/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/blog/262703/square_enix_presents)

Square Enix to broadcast live at E3 eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/square-enix-b... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/square-enix-broadcast-live-e3)

Grimoire
29th May 2013, 18:07
SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS -Schedule Update www.jp.square-enix.com/event/e313/ (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/event/e313/)

SpaceWolf87
29th May 2013, 18:35
Hironobu Sakaguchi is going to crash the event, shooting fireworks at the Final Fantasy cosplayers and swilling champaign as the news is announced he is back in control of the Final Fantasy franchise. Nerds across the world let out a collective sigh of content.*

Grimoire
31st May 2013, 01:58
Get ready folks! We've got another Square Enix Presents video lined up for release on our Youtube channel tomorrow. Announcements incoming!
twitter.com/SQEX_EVENTS/status/340281551... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_EVENTS/status/340281551331946497)

Grimoire
31st May 2013, 17:07
www.jp.square-enix.com/ffx_x-2HD/E3/ (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ffx_x-2HD/E3/)

Grimoire
31st May 2013, 17:13
"Ask developers Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama your FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster questions!" www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyX/posts/473... (https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyX/posts/473444406073766)

"Ask devs Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama your LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII questions!" www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIII/posts/... (https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIII/posts/10151400948397653) *

Grimoire
1st Jun 2013, 03:37
Ben*Bateman: "For those asking, we'll be sharing the full E3 line-up soon. A few games have already been confirmed."

h00aoj
1st Jun 2013, 15:24
Square Enix E3 2013 will include:

* FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Trailer, playable demo on PS3:s - lots of marketing of this title since its near release of course!

* FFXIII Lightning Returns: Playable demo, new trailer

* FF Versus XIII: Either its now developed for PS4, or it's renamed FFXV instead. Big announcemnets about this title is coming this year.....finally.

* Final Fantasy XV: Teaser-trailer.

I hope this all this will be announced....

Tru_Inferno
2nd Jun 2013, 17:56
Lineup revealed!!!

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
A Realm Reborn &ndash; Final Fantasy XIV Online
Lightning Returns &ndash; Final Fantasy XIII

More news may come soon

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2013, 02:05
Square Enix - Games & Products www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/view/185/squ... (http://www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/view/185/square-enix-inc/)

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut *

-Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster *

-Final Fantasy XIV: A Ream Reborn *

-Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX *

-Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2013, 02:42
Schedule*www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/square-enixs-e3... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/square-enixs-e3-lineup-revealed/)

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2013, 14:08
Ben Bateman: "...and this isn't even our final form!"

sleepyeyes
3rd Jun 2013, 16:07
Love it! *Man, I'm going to be shelling out a lot of money on games and console(s) this year!! *Looks like I'll be eating ramen until after Xmas!

Grimoire
5th Jun 2013, 18:21
Just add plenty of naruto to it, and you'll be fine. A sardine or two won't hurt either.

Square Enix Talk About The Future Of Final Fantasy Before E3 www.siliconera.com/2013/06/05/square-eni... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/05/square-enix-talk-about-the-future-of-final-fantasy-before-e3/)

Grimoire
6th Jun 2013, 01:15
E3 2013 Lineup Announced na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/... (/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/blog/262837/e3_2013_lineup_announced)

Check out the Square Enix E3 2013 Line-up! (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/check-out-square-enix-e3-2013-line)

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Gets A New Trailer For E3 www.siliconera.com/2013/06/05/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/05/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-gets-a-new-trailer-for-e3/)

ARR at E3 to include Ifrit battle www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/realm-reborn-e3... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/realm-reborn-e3-includes-ifrit-battle/)

Square Enix's Agni's Philosophy Listed on Amazon UK, France for PS4 www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-03... (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-03/square-enix-agni-philosophy-listed-on-amazon-uk-france-for-ps4)

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII E3 Trailer na.square-enix.com/lightningreturnsfinal... (/lightningreturnsfinalfantasyxiii/go/article/view/blog/262839/lightning_returns:_final_fantasy_xiii_e3_trailer)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Latest Trailer (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-latest-trailer)

A fake, or not a fake... images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/8... (http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/8/6/7/0/9/137052607542.jpg/EG11/resize/1024x-1)...that is the question~ (I guess it's pretty obvious it's a fake though. But who knows what really might happen?)

sleepyeyes
6th Jun 2013, 17:51
Loving the new Lightning Returns trailer and screenshots, and love, love, loving the SE E3 YouTube channel! *Can't wait until June 11!

www.youtube.com/squareenixpresents (http://www.youtube.com/squareenixpresents)

Grimoire
6th Jun 2013, 18:45
Square Enix To Show &ldquo;Next Generation Of Final Fantasy&rdquo; At E3, Along With More www.siliconera.com/2013/06/06/square-eni... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/06/square-enix-to-show-next-generation-of-final-fantasy-at-e3-along-with-more/)

Square Enix Presents - E3 Update #2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtroidcV1Q (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtroidcV1Q)

Grimoire
9th Jun 2013, 11:39
"SquareEnixPresents E3 show schedule available now! Anything you're excited for?" square.vo.llnwd.net/o2/e3/SEP_E3_2013_pr... (http://square.vo.llnwd.net/o2/e3/SEP_E3_2013_program_ver_0607.pdf)

Grimoire
9th Jun 2013, 11:49
E3 Merchandise Booth www.gamekyo.com/images39_4_52939.html (http://www.gamekyo.com/images39_4_52939.html)

Grimoire
10th Jun 2013, 01:29
Photo Report game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20130... (http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20130610_602897.html)

Grimoire
10th Jun 2013, 02:53
Amazon France Lists Final Fantasy for PS4 www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-09... (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-09/amazon-france-lists-final-fantasy-for-ps4)

Grimoire
10th Jun 2013, 20:46
What will be its first SE title?

www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/this-is-wh... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/this-is-what-playstation-4-looks-like/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 02:31
The Future img.ly/vm2s (http://img.ly/vm2s)

FINAL FANTASY XV
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII Is Alive; Now Called Final Fantasy XV
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-alive-now-called-final-fantasy-xv/)
-Trailer
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fantasy-xv-trailer-and-kingdom-hearts-iii-trailer-inside/)
-Characters
www.ff-reunion.net/wp-content/uploads/20... (http://www.ff-reunion.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/chara01.jpg)

KINGDOM HEARTS III
-Trailer
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/final-fantasy-xv-trailer-and-kingdom-hearts-iii-trailer-inside/)

FINAL FANTASY XIV -Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn coming to PS4 www.polygon.com/2013/6/10/4417370/final-... (http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/10/4417370/final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-coming-to-ps4)

DEUS EX -Eidos Montreal Tells Us All About Deus Ex: The Fall www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/eidos-mont... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/eidos-montreal-tells-us-all-about-deus-ex-the-fall/)

MERCHANDISE
-E3 Sale
twitter.com/SQEX_eSTORE/status/344282863... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_eSTORE/status/344282863144927232/photo/1)
store.jp.square-enix.com/sp/ff_products2... (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/sp/ff_products2013)

"But don't think we've shown all of our cards yet. Square Enix Presents has some surprises up its sleeve. Sleeves? Going with sleeve."

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 11:34
FINAL FANTASY XV
-Final Fantasy XV Coming To Xbox One, Too [Update]
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fantasy-xv-coming-to-xbox-one-too/)

FINAL FANTASY
-Square Enix Are Discussing The Future Of Final Fantasy Right Now
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/square-eni... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/square-enix-are-discussing-the-future-of-final-fantasy-right-now/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 11:47
LIGHTNING RETURNS
-Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII To Be Last FF On Current Gen Systems
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/lightning-... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-to-be-last-ff-on-current-gen-systems/)

KINGDOM HEARTS III
-Kingdom Hearts 3 Is Coming To Xbox One As Well
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-3-is-coming-to-xbox-one-as-well/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 12:03
FINAL FANTASY XV
-Final Fantasy XV Questions Answered (Some Of Them, At Least)
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fantasy-xv-questions-answered-some-of-them-at-least/)

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn coming to PlayStation 4 - Plus the E3 trailer eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn-coming-ps4-plus-e3-trailer)

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 Trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-heart... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix-e3-trailer)

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster E3 trailer and screenshots eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-e3-trailer-and-screenshots)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 12:10
KINGDOM HEARTS III

-Kingdom Hearts 3 Being Developed By Square Enix&rsquo;s Osaka Studio

www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-3-being-developed-by-square-enixs-osaka-studio/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 12:25
AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY
-Agnis Philosophy Is Not A Game, Just A Tech Demo
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/agnis-phil... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/agnis-philosophy-is-not-a-game-just-a-tech-demo/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 13:28
FINAL FANTASY XV

-FINAL FANTASY XV in development &ndash; watch the trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xv-development-%E2%80%93-watch-trailer)

KINGDOM HEARTS III

-Kingdom Hearts III now in development for Xbox One and PlayStation 4! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-heart... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-hearts-iii-now-development-xbox-one-and-playstation-4)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 14:02
KINGDOM HEARTS III

&hellip;.is in development!

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go... (http://na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go/article/view/262935/kingdom_hearts_iii)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 14:50
Square Enix E3 Twitter Contest (NA) na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/... (/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/262923/square_enix_e3_twitter_contest)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 19:44
FINAL FANTASY XV

-FINAL FANTASY XV ANNOUNCED na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/artic... (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/article/view/262945/final_fantasy_xv_announced)

-First look at Final Fantasy XV battles &ndash; new gameplay trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/first-look-fi... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/first-look-final-fantasy-xv-battles-%E2%80%93-new-gameplay-trailer)

KINGDOM HEARTS III

-Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Hands-On: Revisiting Halloween Town www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-hands-on-revisiting-halloween-town/)

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 20:03
twitter.com/churroz/status/3445552591270... (https://twitter.com/churroz/status/344555259127013376/photo/1)

Square Enix Presents Live E3 2013 Day 1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPogSTwUREM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPogSTwUREM)

Squeni Chan! Nomura Photo twitter.com/churroz/status/3446212343167... (https://twitter.com/churroz/status/344621234316771329/photo/1)

FINAL FANTASY V

-Website eu.square-enix.com/FFXV/ (http://eu.square-enix.com/FFXV/)

-Facebook www.facebook.com/finalfantasy15jp (https://www.facebook.com/finalfantasy15jp)

KINGDOM HEARTS III -Website www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/kh3/ (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/kh3/)

MERCHANDISE twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/3445807061... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/344580706166530049/photo/1)

-New Lightning prototype at E3!

twitter.com/popcicle/status/344517884413... (https://twitter.com/popcicle/status/344517884413878272/photo/1)

twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/3445315595... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/344531559535218688/photo/1)

twitter.com/LRFF13/status/34456165750423... (https://twitter.com/LRFF13/status/344561657504231424/photo/1)

-On display for the first time! The heroes of FinalFantasy X: Tidus and Yuna as playartsKAI action figures: twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/3445313307... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/344531330706579456/photo/1)

-Trading Arts KAI mini Volume 3! $24.99 Release: July 2013! twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/3445374533... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/344537453375418368/photo/1)

-Trading Arts KAI mini Volume 4! $24.99 Release: October 2013! twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/3445345564... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MD_NA/status/344534556487069696/photo/1)

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 04:15
LIGHTNING RETURNS
-E3 2013: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 Full Demo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIFQNPuujk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIFQNPuujk)

LIGHTNING RETURNS x FINAL FANTASY XIV
-Lightning Miqo'te
www.4gamer.net/games/199/G019924/2013061... (http://www.4gamer.net/games/199/G019924/20130612014/)

FINAL FANTASY XIV
-FINAL FANTASY XIV "CRYSTAL'S CALL" Trailer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnxfrvgdqw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnxfrvgdqw)

FINAL FANTASY XV
-Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Trailer Shows Some Flashy Teleporting Battles
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/final-fantasy-xv-gameplay-trailer-shows-some-flashy-teleporting-battles/)
-Final Fantasy XV&rsquo;s Plot Is About Noctis&rsquo; Life After He Is Kicked Out Of His Home
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/final-fantasy-xvs-plot-is-about-noctis-life-after-he-is-kicked-out-of-his-home/)

KINGDOM HEARTS III
-Sora Has To Search For Seven Guardians Of Light In Kingdom Hearts III
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/sora-has-t... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/sora-has-to-search-for-seven-guardians-of-light-in-kingdom-hearts-iii/)
-E3 Coverage
www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-3320)
-KINGDOM HEARTS III + HD 1.5 ReMIX Nomura Interview
www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-II... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-III-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Nomura-Interview-3326)
-Square Enix Channel Interviews Tetsuya Nomura
www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Chann... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Channel-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-3328)

THIEF
-Thief Hands-On: There&rsquo;s More Than One Way To Steal The Heart Of The Lion
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/thief-hand... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/thief-hands-on-theres-more-than-one-way-to-steal-the-heart-of-the-lion/)

DEUS EX
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director&rsquo;s Cut Is Also Coming To PS3, 360, And PC
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/deus-ex-hu... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut-is-also-coming-to-ps3-360-and-pc/)

E3 Pictures
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34472... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344721616288235520/photo/1)
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34472... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344722089833529345/photo/1)
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34472... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344723051499380736/photo/1)
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34472... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344724017669877760/photo/1)
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34472... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344724793939075072/photo/1)

Tetsuya Nomura is appearing live on Square Enix Presents! And answering questions!
www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents (http://www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents)

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 04:28
BLOODMASQUE -E3 2013 Trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-TFjiv0eY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-TFjiv0eY)

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 14:18
E3 Photos
www.facebook.com/SQEXeventsJP/photos_str... (https://www.facebook.com/SQEXeventsJP/photos_stream)

FINAL FANTASY XV
-Scan (more info about the characters to be revealed in next Jump magazine)
twitpic.com/cwsyv1 (http://twitpic.com/cwsyv1)

MERCHANDISE
-PAK Tidus and Yuna
www.flickr.com/photos/kappachan/90236709... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kappachan/9023670972/sizes/h/in/photostream/)

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 17:22
Nomura and Awards (Best Trailers - KHIII, FFXV) twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492906203... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344929062034239489/photo/1)

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 04:22
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD
-Kitase + Toriyama Talk Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-t... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-talk-final-fantasy-xx2-hd/)
-Yuna outfit in Lightning Returns
www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-t... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-talk-lightning-returns/)

FINAL FANTASY XIII LIGHTNING RETURNS
-Lightning Returns Demo & Interview
www.finalfantasy.net/lrff13/lightning-re... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/lrff13/lightning-returns-demo-interview/)
-Kitase + Toriyama Talk Lightning Returns
www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-t... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-talk-lightning-returns/)
-FOCUS ON: LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII
www.ff-reunion.net/sqex/2013/06/13/e3_lr... (http://www.ff-reunion.net/sqex/2013/06/13/e3_lrff13_ff10_live_q-and-a)
twitpic.com/cwv9w2 (http://twitpic.com/cwv9w2)
twitpic.com/cwva07 (http://twitpic.com/cwva07)
twitpic.com/cwva2r (http://twitpic.com/cwva2r)
twitpic.com/cwva4o (http://twitpic.com/cwva4o)
twitpic.com/cwvalp (http://twitpic.com/cwvalp)
twitpic.com/cwvb0w (http://twitpic.com/cwvb0w)

FINAL FANTASY XIV A Realm Reborn
-Media Update
www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/realm-reborn-e3... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xiv/realm-reborn-e3-media-update/)

FINAL FANTASY XV
-Final Fantasy XV Director Tetsuya Nomura Discusses Future Plans
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/final-fantasy-xv-director-tetsuya-nomura-discusses-future-plans/)
www.finalfantasy.net/xv/final-fantasy-xv... (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xv/final-fantasy-xv-potential-game-series/)
-Promo Art
fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-a... (https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/942023_10151642272699461_2115097193_n.jpg)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
-Two New KH HD 1.5 ReMIX wallpapers!
www.khinsider.com/news/Two-New-KH-HD-1-5... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Two-New-KH-HD-1-5-ReMIX-wallpapers-3330)
-"Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!
www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-has-a-spec... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-has-a-special-message-for-us-in-KH-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Signed-posters-T-shirts-3331)
-Sneak Peak at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!
www.khinsider.com/news/Sneak-Peak-at-the... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Sneak-Peak-at-the-Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-Trophy-List-3332)

KINGDOM HEARTS III
-Website
eu.square-enix.com/KHIII/ (http://eu.square-enix.com/KHIII/)
-Kingdom Hearts III Director Nomura Talks About The Game&rsquo;s Current Progress
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/kingdom-hearts-iii-director-nomura-talks-about-the-games-current-progress/)
-Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu!
www.khinsider.com/news/Tetsuya-Nomura-in... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Tetsuya-Nomura-interview-with-Famitsu-3329)
-KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!
www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-3320)

E3: Photos
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101516... (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151642268894461.1073741830.59916854460&type=3)
twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/34498341... (https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/344983417135443968/photo/1)
twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/34497... (https://twitter.com/SQEX_MEMBERS_JP/status/344976549717630976/photo/1)
twitter.com/LRFF13/status/34500946693838... (https://twitter.com/LRFF13/status/345009466938380289/photo/1)
twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492767179... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344927671794401280/photo/1)
twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492824375... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344928243754860544/photo/1)
twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492906203... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344929062034239489/photo/1)
twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34489213768... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344892137680285696/photo/1)
twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/344987... (https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/344987786711031808)

MERCHANDISE
-Lightning Returns Wallscroll
store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFFS0802... (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFFS08023)
-KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Wallscroll
store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09021 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MKH09021)
-Final Fantasy Brigade Keychains
store.jp.square-enix.com/search/word?cat... (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/search/word?cat=all&q=FINAL+FANTASY+BRIGADE+BREAK+THE+SEAL+%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AB%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC&x=-1110&y=-153) *v

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 04:24
Bloodmasque &ndash; a new vampire-hunting game for iOS! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/bloodmasque-%... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/bloodmasque-%E2%80%93-new-vampire-hunting-game-ios)

Grimoire
14th Jun 2013, 02:56
FINAL FANTASY XIV

-FINAL FANTASY XIV New Class & Jobs Revealed! www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbF3jq04c80) -Full Active Time Event www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vjltzp0oeO4)

FINAL FANTASY XV

-Square Enix Considered Rebranding Versus XIII To Final Fantasy XV Early On www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13/square-eni... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13/square-enix-considered-rebranding-versus-xiii-to-final-fantasy-xv-early-on/)

-The Announcement - Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgK9TpByKds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgK9TpByKds)

KINGDOM HEARTS III

-The Announcement - Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj_KB_73yM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEj_KB_73yM)

Photos www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.576964... (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.576964928991762.1073741824.236792046342387&type=3)

Grimoire
16th Jun 2013, 03:30
E3 2013 Recap na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/... (http://na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/262983/e3_2013_recap)

Grimoire
17th Jun 2013, 03:11
????Chan! at E3 www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8tHnAW4yE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8tHnAW4yE)

Grimoire
26th Jun 2013, 05:15
Check out Square Enix Presents' newly added videos from E3!
www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents?... (http://www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents?feature=watch)