PDA

View Full Version : Contest 3 Results are IN!!!

Komag
15th Aug 2002, 21:46
I've finally got all the Contest 3 Results up! Check it out at the Keep! :D

SlyFoxx
15th Aug 2002, 21:56
On my way.:cool:

THEthief
16th Aug 2002, 00:09
Thanks, KoMaG - congrats everyone!! :)

KoMaG, I'm going to send you an updated game file, because I forgot to cut the lockpick times down (Frobber had said that, when he beta tested...but I got caught up in an objective problem (that darn DROMED!:p), and forgot about it entirely.:)). Is that ok? :)

Thanks again!! :)

Komag
16th Aug 2002, 03:21
Yeah, sure, that's fine :)

ChangelingJane
16th Aug 2002, 03:51
Neato! I wouldn't have had a *clue* that some of those missions were made by the same person! Very interesting results, indeed.

And, hmm... no wonder I have problems finishing my levels. Apparently my level was "highly detailed" and "flawless", and I thought it could've used a lot of improvement :D I must be too much of a perfectionist with my brushing or something O.o

Peter_Smith
16th Aug 2002, 07:39
Congratulations to all. It was a fun ride. Many good missions. The winners were all deserving, and the non-winners did well too. The problem is that one can only vote for the top two.:)

Changeling Jane, was After the Party your first Thief mission? I am quite impressed wih your effort and looking forward to some full scale ones. I thought the game play in After the Party was quite good, too.

Bukary really did the job with Old Comrades, Old Debts. I do not recall seeing any others by him or her. Are there any? Is that a pseudonym for a pseudonym? Excellent work, and I want to see more.

Lytha
16th Aug 2002, 08:31
OCOD was bukary's first mission, it's just incredible. :) If you visit his site, there is a section with "the making of OCOD" - he made an autumn setting, a winter setting; decided that it's the winter setting; tested out various stuff. It's extreme - but the result shows that it was surely worth all the efford! :)

I can't wait to see more of him. :)

Zaccheus
16th Aug 2002, 12:30
It's good to see that each FM got some votes!

ChangelingJane
16th Aug 2002, 17:56
Originally posted by Peter Smith
Changeling Jane, was After the Party your first Thief mission? I am quite impressed wih your effort and looking forward to some full scale ones. I thought the game play in After the Party was quite good, too.

Yep, it was. Thanks! :D

Danventry
16th Aug 2002, 19:53
Changling and Burkary's first!??? Wow, I definately want to see what else you two have in store! I though "After The Party" was done by someone who had done three to four other FMs before. And OCOD I thought had done just as many! Very well done.

Lytha
16th Aug 2002, 22:54
Woops, I forgot to say this too: Changeling Jane, that was a *great* first mission. Please make more! I am already curious about the wood that you are building. :)