PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What gory girl looks better with a rocket launcher?

Les Effant Terrible
15th Aug 2002, 01:57
Yeah. I think it's a relatively "interesting" topic. I personally go for Claire Redfield. She kicks without having boobs bigger than her head and isn't too cocky.

http://yuuna45.free.fr/claire/forums/photos/claire.php3

Aya acts just a litle too sexy for me.

http://www.geocities.com/pacey20005/ayafirst.jpg

Jill is pretty cool, but I don't feel the toughness form her.

http://www.geocities.com/homepagejv/Tjillscreen18.jpg

Regina is tough. Her hair is cool and she's sassy, but that cave man outfit you can get is just kinda creepy. This isn't a good shot but oh well.

http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/zones/reviews/pc/oct00/dino02t.jpg

And Lara well, she's too big chested ofr me and just slightly cocky, but she's still cool.

Lil Lara
15th Aug 2002, 05:31
I love Lara...but...:rolleyes:

Dino Crisis2 kicks some serious butt!!:D

Mgardiner
15th Aug 2002, 06:22
Show a GC pick of jill, shes lookin fine for a polygon female character lol...

DaveJ
15th Aug 2002, 07:15
Hana from "Fear Effect" shows them all up to be the girls that they are.....

Les Effant Terrible
15th Aug 2002, 18:35
Fear Effect was just a reason to show a girl butt naked on v-games. I never had the real urge to play that game. She's not gory though. She doesn't shoot monsters or animals for a living. She usually just shoots badguys. Lara does that, but she's got variety and can shoot from mummies (though it won't do much on number four) to tigers to aliens. Regina shoots dinos and Claire and Jill shoot contaminated humans that aren't so human anymore... but yeah. SO that's why I didn't put her in the selection.

AOD510123
16th Aug 2002, 01:21
In this poll i'm going with Jill Valentine.

DaveJ
16th Aug 2002, 11:16
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
Fear Effect was just a reason to show a girl butt naked on v-games. I never had the real urge to play that game. She's not gory though. She doesn't shoot monsters or animals for a living. She usually just shoots badguys.

So you are basing these comments on a game you never played (?), as I can assure there is no 'butt naked' in there. Suggestive yes, naked no.

And there are plenty of otherworldy creatures in both games, monsters, undead creatures, spirits...
more than Lara ever comes across for sure. So she does kill more creatures than people (and more so 'for a living' than Lara does).

Also, as gory is defined as "the shedding of blood", I can assure you that Hana does tons more of that than Lara does too. The Fear Effect games are knee-deep in the crimson stuff.

Hana every time, baby....

Lord Croft
16th Aug 2002, 12:35
I voted for Lara since I don't know who the others are and most of the pic links are dead...

cowboy from hell
16th Aug 2002, 17:39
I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful female in my life as Claire in the opening FMV of RE:CVX. Sorry Lara, but I think of you more as a sister:)

Miss Croft
16th Aug 2002, 18:22
Im with DaveJ - its Hana all the way!!!!!!!

the last frustration
16th Aug 2002, 20:32
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :p

Les Effant Terrible
16th Aug 2002, 21:15
What are you talking about? There are pictures of Hana naked (butt vision only) facing some guy with a gun. Not to mention all those fancy bras that she wears that show magnificantly during the game. I never really had the interest of playing that game. Isn't there a shower scene too? Anyway the conversation isn't going anywhere forget about it.

Godfather
16th Aug 2002, 23:49
Originally posted by Miss Croft
Im with DaveJ - its Hana all the way!!!!!!!

Err ... isn't it "Jingle all the way" instead of Hana? :D

DaveJ
17th Aug 2002, 08:04
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
What are you talking about? There are pictures of Hana naked (butt vision only) facing some guy with a gun. Not to mention all those fancy bras that she wears that show magnificantly during the game. I never really had the interest of playing that game. Isn't there a shower scene too? Anyway the conversation isn't going anywhere forget about it.

Excuse me? Isn't going anywhere?
You mean you are sensing that you have dug yourself an argumentative hole that you can't pull yourself out of, and that you're just floundering here...bras? naked?
You mean the same kind of publicity phots that have been seen of Lara in bikinis, undies, bedsheet etc? Did that put you off playing the TR games too?

There is one scene where Hana uses a towel as a weapon to disarm a guy, but one doesn't get a flash of anything untoward (off-camera as it were).... but if you haven't played the games, don't you think it would be wise not to comment on their merits or lack thereof?

Doesn't TR2 have a shower scene? There is about as much butt nekkidness there as there is in the FE games. :rolleyes:

And I was answering your original question...gory girls with guns...'Fear Effect' and 'Fear Effect: Retro Helix' have two girls, loads of guns, monsters, buckets of blood... the works. So your comment "She's not gory though" is totally innaccurate.
It fits your description a whole lot better than TR does. If you'd played, you'd know.

Seeing how Hana already got 2 votes by way of reply, that puts her ahead of Aya and Regina and level with Claire.
;)

Not to mention all those fancy bras that she wears that show magnificantly during the game. I never really had the interest of playing that game.

And that is just you contradicting yourself.

Mgardiner
17th Aug 2002, 20:06
Meh, maybe he didnt put it cause its not as popular as the other series hmm?

Les Effant Terrible
18th Aug 2002, 04:33
Jesus, DaveJ, what flew up your ass and died? Did you read anything I said in the post "Guys about lips" or whatever the hell it was called? I was against everything about Tomb Raider with the big boobs and skimpy outfits. I haven't seen the shower seen in it, but I've heard a sound byte and I'm not thoroughly pleased or excited about seeing it. I don't play Tomb Raider that much any more. I'm a fan of it, not a huge fan, but I like it enough. And as for Fear Effect, you know about every outfit she wears show her pushup bra a little too high. I'm just saying that that fact didn't get me to go play the game. I wasn't the one that decided to get Tomb Raider form the beginning, but slowly I learned to play it and enjoy it when she's not in a skin tight ass hugging bathing suit with cleavage that should float in water. Yeah, I'm soryr, I don't like Fear Effect. The graphics I think personally are crappy even though they're trying to be original. It looks just like all those other action women Lara copies. You can't say that the resident evil and dino crisis are copies, simply because it's a different feel and genre, survival horror. Why the hell are you getting so upset? I didn't insult your mother or anything. Why don't you just chill out. I'm giving a opinion. You got a problem than ***********. It's a free country. At least where I'm from it is.

From where I am viewing it, you are correct, however this forum has rules. I have sent you a private message.- Data

DaveJ
18th Aug 2002, 08:44
Yeah, and thats exactly what I was doing... giving my opinion.
You were in error with your comments about the game character I voted for,

She's not gory though. She doesn't shoot monsters or animals for a living
so I explained why I felt justified.

Gory.
Blood.
Guns.
Girls.
Discuss

See?

Why it has to come down to bras, nudity or graphics is beyond me. You asked, I thought your choices were limited, I answered. Simple as that.

And leave the '**********' comments at home please. If you can't face discussing a difference of opinion in a forum without resorting to insults then you're missing the point of a forum.

Anyways...I've said my piece. Lets move on.