PDA

View Full Version : New Spoiler button (courtesy of MsLedd)

Grey Mouser
14th Aug 2002, 22:02
I love a good idea. I have shamelessly burgled the 'spoiler' button idea from TTLG and MsLedd's code and implemented them here. The new 'Spoiler button' (in your vB Code buttons) should be mostly active now.

You can use the button, which will do this:

MsLedd is pretty cool!

or you can manually put in a slightly different tag and get a spoiler like this:

...No kidding! MsLedd RoXz0r!!@!

How's that folks? I kinda like it myself...

Zaccheus
14th Aug 2002, 22:04
You mean like this?

How very cool !!!

theBlackman
14th Aug 2002, 22:11
So much for studying hard and long to learn neato tricks to befuddle the masses. Sorry, RicknMel, your expert tutorial on How -2- Do neat stuff on the forum is an archaic remnant of manual labor gone to automation. Sob, Sob, Sob.

Thorin Oakenshield
14th Aug 2002, 22:15
I love MsLedd :D

Thanks;)

Huntress
14th Aug 2002, 23:33
MOUSE for extra duties again...click and drag over message to read... :( Poor mousie...poor mousie..so overworked now and no crumbs to give him strength :p GM and BA eating them all! :rolleyes:

pssst mouse...over here...I got a deal for ya...how would you like ta know ......shhhh it's a secret.... :D

Ta and Good Hunting!

BrokenArts
15th Aug 2002, 01:30
spoil me.....spoil me......spoil me.......spoil me.........ahhh damn!! I am spoiled!! :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Danventry
15th Aug 2002, 04:36
Thanks MsLedd!

Peter_Smith
15th Aug 2002, 13:34
I knew it was just a question of time before we would have some mostly blue threads. I say use them when really necesary, but don't abuse them.

That's very nice, MsLedd. Thanks.:)

Speedy[143]
18th Aug 2002, 01:44
just practicing =]

XXXOOO
Speedy

RicknMel
18th Aug 2002, 12:15
Just adding some more blue to spite Peter
:p

Zaccheus
19th Aug 2002, 12:24
Originally posted by Peter Smith
I knew it was just a question of time before we would have some mostly blue threads. I say use them when really necesary, but don't abuse them.

Good to see you joining in there!
:p :)

Kaspre
23rd Aug 2002, 00:14
My favorite color is blue.

No, Yelloooooooooooowwww!!!