PDA

View Full Version : A Spoiler Tool for Eidos Forums

Zaphod
14th Aug 2002, 20:34
There is now a "Spoiler" command in the standard "toolbox" of every Eidos forum post. Especially with Hitman2 coming out soon, this will be VERY useful for us to not reveal spoilers that others don't want to see. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Click and drag over the blue area to reveal Spoiler text.

There's two kinds of Spoiler tags. One seperates the text into a new paragraph like "Quote" does. Using the tags {spoiler} and {/spoiler}, replacing the { and } with [ and ].

Codename 47 is a clone created by the evil mad scientist!The other can be used to hide a word or two, cause it does it within the same sentence, instead of separating it into a new paragraph. Use the tags {spoil} and {/spoil} around the words to cover. (Again, replacing the { and } with [ and ] ) Example: Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

You can also simply use the Spoiler button in the little "Toolbox" at the top of each reply, alongside the B, U, I, Quote, and List buttons.

So there ya go.

Cheers to MsLedd (Server Goddess of TTLG and Permanent n00b at Eidos) for writing the scripts for this. Cheers, I say.

Emultra
22nd Mar 2004, 16:53
All forums should have one.

gamer_noor
10th Apr 2004, 07:03
I use it so much time.

Invincible
8th Jul 2004, 04:47
He was created by an evil scientist?!:eek:

spiweb
27th Dec 2004, 20:40
Could you tell me - How do I drop, place or let go of the amulet in the restuarant?

And where do I find answers like these the game I bought didn't have any instructions

HELP

Michael
spiweb@yahoo.com