PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

vakusuma
14th Aug 2002, 18:35
http://www.msnbc.com/news/787903.asp?0dm=N11QT

Interesting, isn't it?

jenovaproject_15
15th Aug 2002, 06:03
Yes very interesting how they added disney characters to FF characters.... i wonder if the game will sell good... im not sure if ill buy it before i rent it.. but ill be sure to chek it out.

and sorry that i havent posted in a while with my Jenova account.. because it wouldnt let me.. said i didnt have permission to the page or somethin

Dell
15th Aug 2002, 09:28
Indeed, this is one I will rent first, play, and probably buy. Sounds really interesting to me!

windcloud
15th Aug 2002, 19:19
The game's soundtrack is outstanding. Action RPGs are usually fun. the screenshots look good. the plot should also be good since square's involved.

basically, i think it's gonna be a good RPG

Amazeroth
15th Aug 2002, 19:25
I dunno I'm not really a big of Disney figures... but then I guess I won't own a PS 2 anytime soon so I guess you guys can tell me about it when you played it...

Arkron
15th Aug 2002, 20:18
I'm a bit reluctant, since trying to merge the best two elements of two wildly different things usually won't be very great.. I'll keep an eye out though.

SirCanealot
17th Aug 2002, 01:13
*shrugs*

Could be good. I'll probebly play it... if I can get a freind to borrow it to me. I'll buy it... if they release a Pc version AHAHAHAHAH!

Canyon Wolf
17th Aug 2002, 12:08
Looks interesting, and Cloud sure is badass, but I probably won't pick it up unless it gets a freakin' good review. To help understand my situation, let's count fingers. I still have Growlancer 2, 3; La Pucelle, Angel's Present, Black/Matrix 2, Suikoden 3, Wild Arms 3 and .hack waiting in my personal stock, and I don't even have a PS2 yet. Joy.