PDA

View Full Version : Xceptionally good news for all commandos fans or even WWII fans.

tek9_56st
14th Aug 2002, 04:24
Hello guys...Long time no see. Yes...Yes...Yes.. I know it's been a while, but I return to you to bring joyous news. It appears that 1 of the best WWII dramas to date is comin' to DVD (Dare I even say it better than ''Saving Private Ryan''.) Yes I've recieved word that the world-reknown ''Band of Brothers is comin' to DVD on November 26, 2002. All I have to say is about time, now you may wonder do I get my sources from...to those of you who have'nt herd this wonderous news...Well I'll tell you. It was the infamous bookstore, Borders Books & Music. Now the only regretable thing I have to say that I have'nt had the pleasure of viewing this HBO series, so you may wonder whay am I so hyped if I've never seen it...Well the reputation that it's directed by Steven Spielberg and stars Tom hanks says it can't be nothing short of spectacular. I just have but 1 request for you who have seen it tell me, or please assure me that this HBO series is worth waiting for and it lives up to its reputation. :)

Ranger
14th Aug 2002, 13:40
Why should I buy a DVD because Band of Brothers runs at Finnish YLE 1 channel and I have recorded all episodes:rolleyes:

1shot1kill
14th Aug 2002, 17:23
Hi, who are you? :p j/k

This news is kinda old (6 months +) but thanks for telling

Ranger
14th Aug 2002, 19:38
Does the Wild bear craps on forest son? :D

tek9_56st
15th Aug 2002, 05:48
Well in america it's kinda new news, not 6 months old at least. I'm happy because I missed out on the series.