PDA

View Full Version : what's happening

crimper
14th Aug 2002, 01:16
been away for a while just wondering if anything new was happening???????

cowboy from hell
14th Aug 2002, 03:11
Oh Mannnnnnnnnn! Let's see, what did you miss, where should we start? OK, we had a war with another site and pieces of spam shrapnel are still being removed from people. And it seems that you are the only person here that has not become a member of the TRFAPA. We have thiefs, pirates, and all kinds of freaks trying to infiltrate these very threads not to mention the threads of thought we hold so dear.

Just kidding! Just business as normal. See ya in the forums:D

Les Effant Terrible
14th Aug 2002, 07:51
No seriously, Crimper, a huge virus that somebody sent to the website somehow came out and whiped out everybody's user identities and the entire website went into cmoplete and total chaos and the site crashed and had to be brought up by some nano nerd that goes by the hacker alias "Neo" in search of the answer to the question. It was the question that brought you here. You know the question as well as I did... BUt anyways Neo brought it up and restored life as we know and love it.

But really... the Matrix is here. The FBI is just trying to hide it- no!...NO THEIR HERE! NOT THE TRANQUILIZERS!!!! NOOOOO!!!

Ahem. Sorry, I'm staying up way too late and I caught my "second wind" if you guys use that term from wherever the hell you are.

crimper
14th Aug 2002, 11:08
not good there always has to be somebody to ruin a good thing.
by the way what is TRFAPA ????

DaveJ
14th Aug 2002, 11:12
Something about 'against poll abuse'....a very worthy cause.

Lord Croft
14th Aug 2002, 11:18
Tomb Raider Fans Against Poll Abuse ;)

Almost like Greenpeace of Eidos Forums (save the normal poll-less threads). :D

cowboy from hell
14th Aug 2002, 17:29
Originally posted by Lord Croft
Tomb Raider Fans Against Poll Abuse ;)

Almost like Greenpeace of Eidos Forums (save the normal poll-less threads). :D

You got a problem with me eating poll safe tuna?;)

Les Effant Terrible
15th Aug 2002, 18:38
Eating poll safe tuna? Huh?