PDA

View Full Version : Berkshead

Danventry
13th Aug 2002, 23:07
Okay, to my knowledge, only using a loot cheat-sheet or walkthrough is not allowed in ghosting, but asking a question isn't. I've looked and it says nothing about asking someone. If I'm wrong, correct me. Anyways, I'm trying to Perfect Berkshead and I'm missing 25 in loot (doncha just hate it when you've only missed a lil' ol' bit?) And I've looked everywhere, including dead bodies, gaurds, window sills, bones, desks, chairs, interview room floors, passages, and the little upper workshop. Where am I missing it??? :confused:
PS And I've spent well over half an hour (maybe even an hour, I haven't kept time) searching for a little 25 gold. :( I really do need help this time everyone! :)

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 00:48
When you go out the upper door to the outside, there's a fence at the end of the street to your left. There's a ring in a pile of bones just past the fence that you can reach from your side. Did you find that?
Also, on the way out, after you go through the first gate into a small yard, there's a nugget in the back corner behind the bushes and one in the tunnel you crawl through to the place where the mission ends.

Danventry
14th Aug 2002, 00:52
Got 'em all, as in I got them before. That's not what I'm missing.

Danventry
14th Aug 2002, 17:39
Please everyone, I do need help this time... :( Now I feel like I'm being ignored... :mad:

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 18:45
I wasn't ignoring you! I answered your PM yesterday. Didn't you get it?

I'm serious that when the mission was released, there was 25g. listed as available that you couldn't really find. I don't recall an update being released, though I'm not positive. If that's the 25g. you're looking for, then it's not there. You can confirm this by e-mailing or private messaging Gumdrop.

If you're 25g. short to actually have enough loot to FINISH the mission, then let me know and I'll go through and see if there's anything else you could have missed. Okay?

Danventry
14th Aug 2002, 19:18
Oh! Sorry Nightwalker! I didn't check it (stupid ol' me). :rolleyes: Thanks very much and I'm really sorry about how I've acted. :o I'll check around on that and if it's true. I'll report it in the ghost/perfect report.

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 19:58
That's okay. You should set your private messages up so that you get a notification that you have a new one. Then you won't forget about them. :)