PDA

View Full Version : When was it that you....

rocconorth
13th Aug 2002, 10:16
... officially became a full fledged, bonifide, cooler than cool, awesomer than awesomer, non-junior member? For me, it's right now as soon as I submit this thread! Hooray for me! This will be my 30th post and I'd just like to thank the forum for making this possible. I couldn't have done it without all the help and support of so many people. I'd say their names, but there are far too many to mention.:p You like me! You really like me!:D :D :D

Lord Croft
13th Aug 2002, 10:58
Congrats rocconorth :D

Mine 30th post was about 3 days after I joined the new forum.

SugaHoneyBear
13th Aug 2002, 15:15
i think i need 1 more post after this one.

*edit* nope! i'm a member!:D

Aquarius
13th Aug 2002, 19:44
Well I became a Senior Member sometime last week. :D

dhama
13th Aug 2002, 20:42
Funny isn't it, i've been around the Eidos forums for nearly two years and i'm still a junior. If only that were true :D

Prelude
13th Aug 2002, 22:04
Congratulations my dear on officially becoming a freak!!!!! I hope you are ready for your initiation. (I still have the scars from mine) (ha ha another victim how gladly we feasthttp://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/verkleidung/verkleidung079.gif ) You realise there is no turning back now, what’s done is done, I hope you weren’t to keen on the sun, becos you will never walk in its warm rays again. MHAHHAAAA http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/verkleidung/verkleidung001.gif

@ Aquarius congrats to you too on your senior-ship! (I don’t think that’s a word but hey it sounds intelligent) http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion034.gif

Younglara_babe
13th Aug 2002, 22:50
RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;) :p

sbp
13th Aug 2002, 23:27
Hasn't happened yet. :/

Les Effant Terrible
13th Aug 2002, 23:32
Who cares what rank you are. It's not about getting smoe name added to your posts. Yeah, I don't know what I am and frankly who cares. You aren't going to get some big prize or anything. Sorry, I'm in a mood to be nasty.

AOD510123
14th Aug 2002, 01:31
I became a member some day last week.

rimfire
14th Aug 2002, 02:01
Beats me, I didn't notice. You gotta realize that some of the folks around are power-posters from the old forum who counted posts by the hundreds or thousands. :)

Serously, there are some folks around who don't post so much these days because they've just burned out. Me, for instance.

Aquarius
14th Aug 2002, 03:29
Originally posted by Prelude
@ Aquarius congrats to you too on your senior-ship! (I don’t think that’s a word but hey it sounds intelligent) http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion034.gif

Thanks for the senior-ship congrats! :D

I feel so honored and touched............Yeah right!!!!! :D

rocconorth
14th Aug 2002, 03:36
Originally posted by Les Effant Terrible
Who cares what rank you are. It's not about getting smoe name added to your posts. Yeah, I don't know what I am and frankly who cares. You aren't going to get some big prize or anything. Sorry, I'm in a mood to be nasty.

Perhaps it's hard to express an element of sarcasim in a post, but I for one, was having a little fun with the premise of becoming a full-fledged member. On the other hand, what's wrong with being happy that you've posted enough things and get a little cookie in the form of an upgraded status? Yes, we're not curing cancer here, but what's wrong with taking some pleasure in the little things in life? You don't have to care about how many posts you have...that's fine....but can't we have a little fun with it? Am I crazy, what's wrong with a little enthuisam for having contributed and being recognized for it? If I misinterpreted what you were trying to say Les Effant Terrible then I apologize.

Prelude
14th Aug 2002, 07:49
Did someone say COOKIE!!!!!!!! :eek:

rocconorth
14th Aug 2002, 07:55
Originally posted by Prelude
Did someone say COOKIE!!!!!!!! :eek:

*Laughing Out Loud*

Short, but sweet (pun intended as always) huh Prelude!? (That reply is so you....classic)