PDA

View Full Version : INFO: Karras' Diary now being Beta Tested!

Thorin Oakenshield
12th Aug 2002, 23:26
I just thought I'd let you know my fm is being beta tested as I type. Keeping you posted ;)

I'll post again when you can download it:D

THEthief
13th Aug 2002, 03:47
I'll be eagerly awaiting it (FM's give me a good excuse to get out of DROMED, and admire other people's hard work). :D

Nightwalker
13th Aug 2002, 03:48
I'm betatesting this one right now and I can guarantee you'll like it! :)

THEthief
13th Aug 2002, 03:52
Originally posted by Nightwalker
I'm betatesting this one right now and I can guarantee you'll like it! :)

Can't wait!! :)

Danventry
13th Aug 2002, 03:58
I'm drooling over the screenies you have on your site! From the screens, the town looks VERY well done! I've always wondered how you geniuses create and build so well!

Dinksmallwood
13th Aug 2002, 22:10
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ChristineS
13th Aug 2002, 22:42
Hello Dinksmallwood, welcome to the Eidos-forum :) I'm glad, that the mission will be in german too :D

BrokenArts
13th Aug 2002, 22:46
I am playing Thorin! er typing right now.....you'll have my report soon. ;) :D

Thorin Oakenshield
13th Aug 2002, 23:40
Thanks BA, I had a huge shock this evening. I made loads of improvements (advise from beta's) I optimised it (15 minutes), pathfinding, room data base etc And when I come to test it... No Blackjack:eek: I could pickup AI's while they patrol:eek: No keys or doors worked:eek: :eek: Dromed!!:mad: had unloaded my scripts. (stupid git) It let me know who's boss.

At least I sorted it now thanks to a few taffers around here;) and all my hard afternoons work wasn't wasted.

BrokenArts
14th Aug 2002, 01:13
Well it sounds like i just need to start over again aye? my pleasure..;) :D
I had some things as well, but I will wait.

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 01:42
I'm glad you're testing this one, too, BA. Thorin had said something about you having download problems and I didn't know if you ever got them solved or not.

BrokenArts
14th Aug 2002, 17:50
Yeah Nightwalker! Problems solved, :) Need to pop in the update. Haven't had a chance to do it as of yet. I will this evening.

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 18:42
There's a third one up now! Mike moves at light speed when he gets going! :D I'll have a look at it tonight, too, if I can.

BrokenArts
14th Aug 2002, 18:49
WHAT????? Oh Thorin...........do I have thee correct update? ha:eek: :D

Thorin Oakenshield
14th Aug 2002, 19:06
Sure do just as the last byte has finished downloading to your pc :D I uploaded v3.
There was a key that decided not to work:rolleyes: Which was working since the day I put it there all those months ago!

Fixed now!

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 19:07
I'm off to get the newest one, so I can try it on Expert. :)

BrokenArts
14th Aug 2002, 20:05
Since you all had a run through on normal, I started started on Expert, I know I know. I usually start on normal when testing, call me a glutan for punishment. :D:eek:

Nightwalker
14th Aug 2002, 20:49
This is my first go on Expert and it's a very busy town! I'm going to wear out my BJ at this rate! LOL! :)

Peter_Smith
15th Aug 2002, 04:47
I have tested it on Expert. I'm about to run through it again in V3. You know me. Dive right in. I second Nightwalker's statement - you will enjoy it. :)

Thorin Oakenshield
20th Aug 2002, 21:10
I think it will be my last fm. :eek:
I've enjoyed making it so I hope you all like it.:D

Huntress
20th Aug 2002, 21:57
Thorin and will anxiously waiting for it's arrival :) Sorry to see that this might be the last one for T2 but hopefully you've got plans for T3 in time? Thanks for making this one for us to play and I'm sure enjoy as well! :) See you in Thievery Wednesday perhaps? Ta and Good Hunting!