PDA

View Full Version : flycam in vent room

2sp
12th Aug 2002, 07:01
i have been able to get through the meat conveyor belt into the room on fire and the ice room on the opposite side.i got the vent open and keep flying the flycam into it and up to the room with the fire on the floor but can find any switch.the walkthrough said to go down through the hole in the floor into the room below to activate the switch,but can find no hole in the floor and have tried to go down everywhere.is it next to the fire?is the switch in the room but cant find it?

MAGGIE
12th Aug 2002, 20:22
Hi 2sp, I am not 100% sure of where you are..but I think it is here...

After you have opened the red door into the freezer send the rover left through the small opening, all the way until it is on the side of the ventilation shaft..there will be a button to press.
This will open the grate of the same shaft, but it is a dead end for the land vehicle..

Send the flycam up the shaft, (the path is long so be quick)..send it all the way until you find an opening..go near the water sprinkler..there you will find a switch.

Hope this has been of help to you..if not just give a yell.:)

2sp
13th Aug 2002, 04:27
thanks for the tip.i was able to figure it out and forgot to have minoke download something to blow up the ceiling to make the hole in the room for the flycam to go down to.
but i ran into another problem,minoke fell down an elevator shaft with no way out and i sent amber down to try to help but now both are stuck at the bottom of the shaft with no way out.andre and the leader are in the other section isolated and next to the 4 switches that halt the fans.can i have amber and minoke somehow kill themselves to be regenerated or is there some way out of the bottom of the shaft?thanks.

MAGGIE
14th Aug 2002, 22:16
Hi 2sp, I can't remember a way to get oneself killed in that particular place, you will have to go back to a previous saved game...sorry.;)

mrdefender
19th Aug 2002, 06:51
too bad u cant just team kill urself or a team mate..

too bad the missiles or pipe bombs revert to energy when u throw to close to ally or self..