PDA

View Full Version : Zephon's cathedral

Tidus of Zanarkand
12th Aug 2002, 00:52
wpuld you have liked it better if Zephon's cathedral was abacus cathedral where the soul reaver was found by Kain.

i think it would add just a little extra to an already masterful game

P.s. i know that Zephon's cathedral was built when the vampires began to take over and abercus was assumably burnt down during the fire

P.S.S. this was only a suggestion so please don't post mile long replies as to why it isn't or why it wouldn't work. I was asking this question reather thatn putting it into a poll becasue of all the possibilities

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 00:55
The cathedral in Blood Omen was Avernus Cathedral.

It would have been cool to see reference to Avernus in the Soul Reaver series. (There is still hope for such a thing to happen in SR3).

The Silenced Cathedral was originally supposed to have been where Soul Reaver ended. Raziel would've returned there at the end of the game, and played the organ, making the Cathedral sound off over Nosgoth.

**again with plugging Blincoln's site** All of that information is also on Blinc's site.

Tidus of Zanarkand
12th Aug 2002, 01:06
Umah again with the quick reply

sorry i didn't spell it right. my bad

i am looking at blincon's sitew now

does it explain why all of these elements were cut fromt he gaem?

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:10
You will find his site to be very informative. Whatever he hasn't gotten the answers to as to why elements were cut, he has offered his own theories and speculations.

I really enjoy the angle he chose with his site. It is amongst my favorite LoK sites. Helps provide info when discussions drop off.