PDA

View Full Version : I'll be leaving...

N00dles
11th Aug 2002, 22:13
...for a one-week vacation on Terschelling (one of the Frisian Islands) :)

We (me and some friends) will be departing monday morning 10:30 GMT+1....it'll be a long trip; we have to get on the boat at 15:00 GMT+1.

Anyway, it's going to be fun ! :D Sitting there in the dunes, having a beer and tripping on magic mushrooms (not at the same time of course ;)).

I expect to come home friday. Till then! :P

Moggraider
11th Aug 2002, 22:43
Good to see you getting out.

windcloud
12th Aug 2002, 05:18
have fun, i'm be off to college in a week too... :)

Dell
12th Aug 2002, 11:31
Yes, have a nice vacation...but the tripping? Oh well, to each his own, I guess...and stuff is legal in The Netherlands isn't it?

I will be outta here, too, leaving in about 18 days, but offline before that. Hopefully, I can get back on line before too long from home. :)

Amazeroth
12th Aug 2002, 14:30
You're leaving and I'm back. :) Hi everybody, now that N00dles is away anyway I guess he won't mind that I invade his thread.
I didn't have any magic mushrooms but it was nice enough anyway...

Arkron
12th Aug 2002, 19:58
Just a small fact: The average teenager going there drinks about 25 glasses of beer on average... per day.
7 of them had to go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning this summer already ;)

Have fun, ya hear?

Amazeroth
12th Aug 2002, 23:31
How anyone could drink that much beer is beyond me... if I wanted to get drunk I could as well use the harder stuff, that's usually faster heeh

Canyon Wolf
13th Aug 2002, 09:29
Maybe he's fireproofed his stomach or something...

N00dles
16th Aug 2002, 16:58
Hi again :)

Well, I've had fun :D Although the bars, cafe's, beaches and the camping we're crammed with hundreds of people, we had a great time :)

And Dell, it's legal yeah...kinda. There are smartshops were you can buy them if you're 18 or older.

And about the beer; me and 6 other friends drank about 8 crates of beer (that is 24x8=192 bottles of beer = 27,4 beer each = 5,5 bottle of beer a day each..), plus the beer we drank when going out = about 11 beers a day. That means no alcohol poisoning for any of us :D