PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth Blood was...

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 04:02
UPDATED

www.nosgothblood.pt.vu

Well it still need a reviews...if you notice anything wrong, please tell me :)

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 04:04
Did you fix the red on red banner? :p

**goes off to check the site***

EDIT Hey, Az. Some of your images on your 'Story' section are missing. I am getting a few little red X's there. Also on your 'Angels' section some images are missing near the upper toolbar.

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 04:10
Sorry Umah, not yet... and some pics don't show off because the server FTP went mad and didn't copied all of them, and now it don't let me enter :@
**grabs the phone**

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 04:12
Originally posted by Azrael
Sorry Umah, not yet... and some pics don't show off because the server FTP went mad and didn't copied all of them, and now it don't let me enter :@
**grabs the phone**

That's alright, at least you got to log into your server. I am still having difficulties with that after purchasing my domain name yesterday. LOL. It better work by tomorrow or else I'll be grabbing the phone and taking off some heads... LOL

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 04:20
Geez, i see now that not even payed servers work as they suppose to, well mine was "offered"(just a bit more at the end of the month) by the cable company...oh and i notice that is a bit impossible call them now (5AM here) i don't think they anwser my call.

Anyway in this moment i took to write this, it appears that i can log on again (weird internet i have)...

And can you give my any idea for the new logo? because im out of them..)

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 04:37
Do you have a copy of the bar behind the letters? I can play around in photoshop to come up with an idea for you at least. (Photoshop has really cool effects)

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 04:45
Sure, i'll send you that..
And i think i discovered why some pics doesn't show up....my #$%&@ server looks like to have a storage limit of 15Mb(or less since the page is 15 and some more kbs)...grrrrr :mad:

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 05:00
-If you now experience any prob with the page, its because i deleted all stuff there, and now im uploading it all again
In about 9 minutes will be done...

~Thank you :)

EDIT:Ok the page is full operational (i had to cur the downloads section, but i promise that i'll bring it back :) )

KainSyndrome101
11th Aug 2002, 14:45
That mural in the Dark Forge with the vampiric guy with pointy ears does very well resemble the one in the Fire Glyph Shrine in SR1.

darien_specter
11th Aug 2002, 18:28
I never noticed that changing mural in the Dark Forge before! I'll have to go look for that... very good eye. I would suggest to you that, on the fourth mural beneath the Pillars, that the figure is holding not the Light Reaver but the Soul Reaver, given that golden aura to distinquish it from the red-aura Blood Reaver in the earlier mural. The golden color, you will note, rather matches the color of the souls of the humans (which I doubt the ancients knew, but was set up that way as a clue to the player from the game artists.) Very nice site!

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 19:46
Az, I will play around with some photoshop techniques for you with that banner. I will send what I come up with, your way so you can give me your feedback and use them if you'd like. :)

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 23:06
What does this mean?

Vai j√° a www.dominios.pt, o site de registo de dom√*nios

Registe já o seu endereço... é grátis!!! e sem publicidade!!!

I received this message when I used your link to your site. Bizarre. :p

Azrael
11th Aug 2002, 23:44
Umah that means:
"Go now to www.dominios.pt, the site to register domains
Register your domain now... it's free!!! and no publicity!!!"

Hope it helped, you mst love portuguese to do this :p

And thank you darien..

BTW the downloads section its now open.. :)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 00:25
Thanks Az for the translation!

What font did you use for your title?

I may need you to send it to me.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 00:30
Hehe I used the Buffied font...i'll send you in a moment... and btw, do you know any server with 15-20Mb that are free and its accessible by FTP? Hmm, maybe this is asking much, but if you know please tell me..

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 00:32
Nevermind on the font...I already have it, I just needed to know the name.

Free servers are getting harder to come by, I don't think any of them currently offer FTP access anymore.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 00:36
Well i've already sent it to you.. :)
Man, i see that i need to get a work to buy a domain.. :(
Thanks anyway... :)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 00:46
Let me know how you like that logo. Free servers can bite me...someone tipped angelfire off to me linking to my sig there and they froze my account. My new domain is pretty cheap...about 40 bux for both the name and the hosting space and I get 150 mb of storage and 6 gigs of transfer.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 00:49
Hmm, that 40 bucks are monthly or per year? i presume that are per year (but just checking), and i like that 150Mb of free space :)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:00
No, that was to set it up. It was 15 dollars for the domain name (which is paid on an annual aka yearly basis) the hosting space is 22 dollars per month.

Relatively cheap for 6 gigs of bandwith. I don't forsee myself coming close to using that all up in a month.

darien_specter
12th Aug 2002, 01:08
what is with the "wink smiley" bit? :confused:

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 01:11
You're right, now i only need to find a cool job to pay that things... :)

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:13
Did you look at the logo yet, Doc Az? **grows impatient*** Did ya did ya did ya? :p

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 01:20
I've send you a reply, didn't you saw it? Well i'll tell you, it's Awsome

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:22
Blah, I keep forgetting to check my mail regularly...I usually get around to it eventually. Thanks a lot Az!

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 01:28
Thanks alot on the massage or the compliment? :p

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:34
I am not at liberty to discuss such matters because it may be construed as "sad" and/or "pathetic"

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 01:48
Ok...
And new update, i added a poll, so if you want go check, because its important...

EDIT:you have a PM Umah..

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 01:54
**in her best Yoda voice*** A bit hard to read that poll is...change the font color you should. :p

I choose the tombs section. Why not combine the tombs with the vitrals section? That would cut down on space I think.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 02:02
Sorry i change asap.. and no, basically if i do that, im only moving one part to another.. :( (i promise i'll bring the chosen one back when i have my domain, but until then..)

EDIT: Sorry master Yogurt, its all changed now, and may the swarthz be with you. And you have a PM.

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 04:34
That mural in the Dark Forge with the vampiric guy with pointy ears does very well resemble the one in the Fire Glyph Shrine in SR1.

Cause its the same guy.

Nice site Azrael! Are there pics of the Air Forge Murals and/or Fire Forge murals? I noticed some air forge dialogue in the Light Forge section. About time somebody put all the murals in the same place. Muchas Gracias!

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 04:53
Thanks Warp, about the Air forge murals, im still in the process of beating the PC version (not mentioning im trying to analize every single piece of wall), but they will be there i promise :)
Where did i put the dialogue from the Air Forge in the Ligh Forge section? If so you'll have my apologies (as the restant of the persons that saw my page) and that will be corrected...

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 05:02
"These murals left no room for doubt..." is what Raz says in the Air Forge.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 05:06
And the name of the vampire in the fire shrine and the dark forge is Lord Butterfly. Make sure people know Doc!

You also missed a mural in the dark forge I think...

darien_specter
12th Aug 2002, 05:07
what the HELL is your deal with the wink smilies? What is going on now?

EDIT: Ahhhh, now it's all clear. Great. Very nice... :rolleyes:

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:08
What a coincidence but he says that in the Light Forge too

http://www.darkchronicle.co.uk/sr2script/script9.html#light
(my compliments to DC)

:D :) :p :) :D

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 05:12
You better not forget to pay homage to our Lord Butterfly... :p

I really do enjoy your mural section. I've learned so much.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:12
Originally posted by warpsavant
And the name of the vampire in the fire shrine and the dark forge is Lord Butterfly. Make sure people know Doc!

You also missed a mural in the dark forge I think...

Okidee, oh i think i know the pic you are talking about...i didn't put anything there because i had no idea on what to put there, wanna gimme a help? :D

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:14
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
You better not forget to pay homage to our Lord Butterfly... :p

I really do enjoy your mural section. I've learned so much.

The pages goal is the Game's murals (which are my second fav thing on the game ^^ )the rest its only an extra :p

You and Warp have my apologies on forgetting the homage to LB, i'll correct it asap :)

EDIT: forgot to put the [.COLOR=darkred] thing and added one thing..

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 05:20
It looked as if there was a stigma against the ;) smile, so, I just wanted to see for myself.....

he says that in the light forge? No he don't. Maybe that script is wrong. There were several things I noticed wrong with the script, but, I'm pretty siure Raziel says "these murals left no room for doubt" in the Air Forge and ONLY the Air Forge. Could be wrong.

I doubt Im wrong though! Anyway... :rolleyes:

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 05:23
What script did he look at? And what script/source did you get it from?

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 05:26
I know the script by heart. Its sad.

Edit: Ah HA Not so sad, cause I am wrong! He does it say in the Light Forge.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:26
Hahah, nice sig Umah http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

And wait a sec while i run SR2 to double check that..

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 05:31
I know the script by heart. Its sad.

Not sad...very cool actually. :)
Why I wouldn't enjoy nearly half the debates I get involved in if you hadn't posted some of the script snippets.

The "stigma" is still there so you will get a big ol' smile instead of **whispers** you know what. :D

EDIT Well that's the last time I look to you for guidance...blasphemy... LOL j/k **pokes fun at warp and runs***

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:36
I said i was right... :D
I know a bit of the script by "heart", and speaking about "heart", Warp you should do a revision to your because it's failing you :p :D

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 05:39
I am really impressed with the way your new logo came out Az. It looks really cool on the site.

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 05:46
err, I guess I should have said I know some of the script by heart. My bad. ;)

On the BO2 disc, there is a trailer, for Sr2, and Raziel says "My God!" Where does he say that do any of you guys know? I couldnt find it. I thought I heard it but you know how good my memory is! Feelin like Charlton Heston I am. LOL

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 05:49

On the BO2 disc, there is a trailer, for Sr2, and Raziel says "My God!" Where does he say that do any of you guys know? I couldnt find it. I thought I heard it but you know how good my memory is! Feelin like Charlton Heston I am. LOL

I don't remember Raz ever saying that either, so you must not be the only one who's mind is going. LOL. :p ;)

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:49
Well all thanks to you :)

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 05:51

Raz says that in the meeting with Kain at the William's sarcophagous :)

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 06:17
He says it when the pillars get corrupted. I thouhgt he said it when he went under the Pillars and saw the destruction. Maybe he says it in the chapel too I don't know. Ask Ardeth.

Azrael
12th Aug 2002, 06:23
I think you're right, i confuse that with "This is madness! " (that appears at the Trailer too) :)

darien_specter
12th Aug 2002, 07:03
He also* says it in SR1, in the FMV at the Sanctuary of the Clans, and I quote:
My God...

The Sanctuary of the Clans, reduced to ruin...

So there you are.

*edit

Oh... and...

;);););)

:mad:

Get over it! I wasn't insulting you, why would I do that? Don't YOU miss the deep and in-depth discussion? Did I even say that the innuendos were bad? NO! It's sad that this is all there is! Don't take everything personally; I like to think of you as one of my better friends on this board, why would I insult you? Please don't get so upset about this. A man can have an opinion on the state of something without it being insulting...

warpsavant
12th Aug 2002, 07:40
Okay, relax. I didn't even know what was up with the smiles until after I read more threads on the message board. Im still not sure what its all about. But it didn't have anything to do with the other thread, I was reading this thread and was like whats the deal with the smiles? So I left 'em.

I guess I did take that message sort of personal the other day because I guess I'm just one of a few who thinks that way about the vampires. But don't think I was hung up or upset about it cause of winky smiles. I honestly didnt even read that thread either again until just before, and yes we are still friends. You dont look at the forum for like 24 hrs the entire place flips upside down. LOL

Does he indeed say it at the SOC? My SR1 game dont work. I know he says it in Sr2 tho cause after I went to the light forge I went to the pillars and heard it. Ah, the power of cheating.

darien_specter
12th Aug 2002, 20:31
Oh, no warp, you're not the one who did the smillie thing. If I read right, you're as confused as I was, till I figured out what was going on. And I think we resolved the other one. Whew. You're right about the forum doing somersaults... :D but this is another day, and I say let's all move on... so...

Back on topic: despite the bummer of your dysfunctional SR1, you can check the script for that one at nosgoth.net. (Between that and darkchronicle.co.uk, the most indispensible LoK references available!) I've yet to go through and see which one sounds most like the trailer; as I remember the SR1 utterance, it sounds rather a lot like it. But I had completely forgotten the SR2 example you mentioned, and have yet to go back and listen to it. I'd almost bet, though, that they sound about the same...

P.S. - Ah, now I see why you thought I was railing against you, warp. An unfortunate coincidence of post placement...

P.P.S. - that, Az, is a great new sig... and if I didn't mention it before, great site! :D

DMK_Uriel
12th Aug 2002, 22:01
calm down will ya guys?
i think that if the forum was intact would be more helpful....

darien_specter
13th Aug 2002, 22:48
Nice Air Forge page! There was a lot of stuff I missed the last time I played, when I was specifically looking for things like that. I note with special interest that Air Reaver image... another piece of my puzzle. Now the only element we haven't seen an image of the material Reaver possessing is Darkness...

Azrael
13th Aug 2002, 23:09
Hmm, maybe, it exists, but we've didn't noticied it yet, im going to make a deep search on that subject...

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 02:30
darien i think i found the material reaver w/darkness power, but that's meaningless to what i discovered there...im not revealing it right now, but i think you will like that..

warpsavant
14th Aug 2002, 03:15
alright what did you find Doc? No use keepin it to urself now, c'mon!

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 03:25
Sorry Warp, but like a wise man said "everything will be revealed in time..."

Umah Bloodomen
14th Aug 2002, 03:27
What's wrong with your server?

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 03:31
Well because the lack of space, i abused a bit of it (trying to force the server with a bit more than im alowed, they deleted my page :rolleyes: )

warpsavant
14th Aug 2002, 03:42
yeah your site dont work no more, so now you have to just let us know what you found. or suffer Hash's wrath for eternity...

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 04:23
Ok ok, here's the "stuff" :p

This mural is quit difficult to see during the game (because its too dark)

So tell me if this one isn't Kain:
http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/secretsofdarkf/kain.jpg
-
-
-
Ok here's a closer shot of it:
http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/secretsofdarkf/closerlookkain.jpg

What ya think?

warpsavant
14th Aug 2002, 04:34
That's in the dark forge? Above the planet, right? It does sort of look like Kain except for the wings. =)

darien_specter
14th Aug 2002, 06:49
Yeah, I've seen that before. It really freaked me out, because it's such a dead ringer for Kain - with wings! :eek: Spooky...

You found a Dark Reaver! Fantastic! Where is it? Man, you have no idea how exciting that is... :D

I hope you get your site back up soon! It fills a needed niche... I assume you have local copies of your pages? I sure hope so...

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 09:27
Don't worry i have all my pages copy on my PC, and i found another thing there (Dark Forge), and in the outside of the Janos Retreat (you probably had seen that but...)

Azrael
15th Aug 2002, 13:44
...well guys, i've been searching for a server with enough space to host my page, and finally found one, with no banners :D , but it open only one popup (well it was the best one i saw with large disk armazenament and FTP access :rolleyes: )...

I'll post here when its uploaded..

~Az

Azrael
15th Aug 2002, 17:38
[color=arkred]The page is uploaded and running ok (i think).

Hint: don't close the popup while you're navigating the page, or everytime you open a section it reopen it, just leave it ignored :)