PDA

View Full Version : How do i get to the TIME STREAMING DEVICE from teh Southern Lake

syedz7
11th Aug 2002, 03:27
help
How do i get to the TIME STREAMING DEVICE from teh Southern Lake

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 03:31
Which part of the game are you in? Did you just leave the Air Forge after completing the puzzle there?

syedz7
11th Aug 2002, 03:43
just got light forge....
in the dark chronicle.... when u press start...

it's on number 7-The elder's warning
after i put the reaver into william's stoned-tomb??...whatever...
i leave teh cathedral... and head to teh lake.. and the red-dot says (on teh map) says to go to the TIME Streaming. watever...

thanks in advance for teh help

Umah Bloodomen
11th Aug 2002, 03:59
Okay, I am going to try my best to help based on your description. (I believe we want to go encounter Moebius now in the Stronghold).

Upon leaving the Light Forge, you are going to want to jump into the water and head towards the northeast outcrop of land. Reopen the underwater gate by using the water wheel and swim through the gate, then save.

Aim the Light Reaver at the red crystal above the gateway that opens the Stronghold doors. Swim inside and head towards the western platform. Follow the passage west, then south and battle the enemies you encounter (or avoid them whichever).

Go through the door and battle a swordsman and hunters there. After you defeat them, the gate barring your exit will rise (these are double doors) the southern door will still be locked.

In the Sarafan cathedral, fight the enemies and return to William's chapel. You will come across a wounded hunter which will trigger a cinema scene. (You are also going to run into a certain "special" someone. :p) After this meeting, reimbue the reaver with either light or dark energy. Exit through the southern door. and follow the hall.

Head down the western corridor and enter the door. In the next room, gates will fall, barring the east and west doors of the chamber. Kill the foes and then leave through the western door (it will open upon killing the enemies).

Follow the corridor out into the courtyard and head down the western hallway and through the door. Kill the enemies and continue through this western door. In this next room, kill the enemies and go through the southern door. Imbue the reaver with Light at the Light Font then enter the double doors to the north. (Where you first met Moebius).

Open the previously locked Time Streaming Chamber with a bolt of Light aimed at the red crystal above the doors.

Good Luck and I hope this helped. I figured you were back early on in the game (seeing you told me that you just got the Light Reaver).

Let me know how this works for you. :)

syedz7
12th Aug 2002, 00:42
i'm stuck at the fire forge..

after he met that big vampire... his dad??...

how do i get that element....FiRE...
thanks in advance for teh help....

Umah Bloodomen
12th Aug 2002, 00:47
I posted the forge information in the SR2 Official Gameplay Thread. All the information regarding the fire forge is there. :)