PDA

View Full Version : Well this is an older one but finally playing..Jailbreak..help please

Huntress
10th Aug 2002, 21:39
I've been in the sewer...most areas of my Cell Block floor and some upstairs..I've found my sword first...cannot locate blackjack. Been through some tunnels and found secret doors (although a couple from my position cannot get to, other side of large blockage of bricks or one may use the other pick that I don't have yet either?)...saw the watcher upstairs and heard Robocop patroling somewhere around up there as well. Really have been doing reasonablly well for me...a lot of ghosting in early part and have only killed two guards at this point. One downstairs and one upstairs, LOL But I'd much rather be doing some BJ'g...so I went back downstairs and trying to continue my search for it. So is it in guard room or what cause I don't seem to find it in any of the other cell blocks although I haven't been in every section but several. So please toss me a bone and thank you kindly :) Ta and Good Hunting!

Nightwalker
10th Aug 2002, 22:42
Hi, Huntress. This is one of my old favourites. It's riddled with secret passages that make it lots of fun. When you found the passageway that was blocked with rubble, did you see the switch just past the rubble? You can frob it and you get a "Found Secret" message. That's the key to getting the blackjack. After you've done that, go to the cell block that's closest to the stairs going up to the next level. Look in the cells and you'll see a secret door open in one of them that wasn't before. That's the other end of the blocked passageway and your trusty old friend, the BJ is in there. :)

Huntress
11th Aug 2002, 01:58
TTLG's FM board and did a seach in case something might still be there...and it was :) Although I read where secret was supposed to be in Cell Block 10...well not sure which secret that's supposed to be...maybe the passage way your referring to? I dunno I'm a little confused as to areas and what is where kindof. I found one passage where bricks and pieces of a robocop etc. a storage room? And jumped over and got through that passage way..and I believe my way upstairs via the ladder. So anyway...then on one of my other excursions I found like a dead-end with more bricks piled up (you may be calling these crates?) and no way past but of course could see a passage on the other side. I have been near and up the stairway leading to the next floor and got damaged but able to make it back inside my tunnel without dying and guards searching..now where did he go? LOL So that's when I started my trek back downstairs again to try and locate BJ. I'm playing Normal Difficulty in this one. So guess I'll try to locate "my prize" ;) and see if I can find this other secret passage, etc. Thanks and Good Hunting...will keep you posted on my success or failure as it unfolds....

Nightwalker
11th Aug 2002, 02:10
The passageway where you'll find the lever is the one that is past the ladder leading up to the next level. It's just on the other side of the blocked section. You can frob it from where you stand on your side, though, then you have to take the long way around to the far end. :)

Huntress
13th Aug 2002, 04:50
on my other puter..but I believe I've been down the passage way your describing near ladder...going to the right of it is a narrow passage which I think might be the one I described as a dead end from my side? So anyway, I think I need to get over to Cell block 10 as you described earlier and try to find the passage you say I should find my BJ in? That seems to be what I need to do at this point? Ta and Good Hunting!

Nightwalker
13th Aug 2002, 12:45
That sounds right, though I don't know if it's Cell block 10. In version 3, there are 2 cell blocks that have the same number on the plaque outside, by mistake. I think it says Cell Block 10 on the map, but the plaque outside says Cell block 11. It's right by the stairs up to the next level, anyway. :) (The secret door is only open if you found the lever in the other, blocked passageway, though.)

Huntress
13th Aug 2002, 20:26
cause everytime I find a new passage...secret...it says "you found a secret" LOL However, the fact that you said I have to click a lever/switch from my side of the blocked passage makes me wonder that maybe I didn't? I know I've opened up a few secret passages already as I said but I guess the only way I'll be able to verify if I clicked the right one or not yet...is to get to that cell block near stairway and look for an opening...yeegads :rolleyes: :D I'll try to get over to the other puter sometime today and check it out :) Ta and Good Hunting!