PDA

View Full Version : Urieka!!!

Baby_drew
10th Aug 2002, 21:09
Ive just come back from a holiday in France and as the dutiful gamer I brought along my trusty GBA (playing Doom :-)) anyway I was thinking surely if they can port a FPS to the little magic box they can transfer the original blood omen. This would allow players that cant get hold of the original to play it.Also it would suit the format and I think I would enjoy it more like that.

but 2 things
1.have to lose all that head up display(HUD) in favour of BO2 style HUD

2.have to be able to save at ny time or else you would be getting off the bus and have to redo it all again!:mad:

just a thought......

L_Master562
10th Aug 2002, 21:16
forums this was brought up. I think it is a great idea. I wonder if we could get a full Bo1 on those little carts. Sure, they have a lot of space. Would Bo1 fit though? If it would, I love the idea.

blincoln
10th Aug 2002, 22:38
IMO, it wouldn't fit, at least not with the videos and voice-overs. But really, I wouldn't want to play an epic game on a handheld anyway. I'm getting on of those TV de Advance things when Metroid IV comes out.

chuffy
11th Aug 2002, 00:30
if they did do it the voices would most likey not be present. just text. and i personaly(sp?) couldn't read all the script on that little screen. i would end up skipping bits. and LOK shouldn't be skipped

chuffy

Baby_drew
11th Aug 2002, 15:22
Okay so there would be no voices and the game would probably lose the cut scences FMVs but come on people!!! LOK on the bus!!! IMO LOK Blood Omen would be ideally suited to the GBA and would give newer players acces to the original story which has to be a good thing!

Lady Kreliana
14th Aug 2002, 15:03
I could see it happening.

keepittrue
15th Aug 2002, 08:10
Originally posted by blincoln
IMO, it wouldn't fit, at least not with the videos and voice-overs. But really, I wouldn't want to play an epic game on a handheld anyway. I'm getting on of those TV de Advance things when Metroid IV comes out.

Agrees with blinc.

Sarxis
16th Aug 2002, 15:27
Great idea, if its possible. It would make me finally get a GBA, that's for sure. :P

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cbinkowski194251/sarxissig.jpg

Umah Bloodomen
12th Sep 2002, 10:49
Nothing...and I mean NOTHING can be better than biscuits. :p ;)

Preacher
13th Sep 2002, 18:31
*Drops biscuit on floor then stamps on it*

Mua ha ha ha!