PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back



Thorup
10th Aug 2002, 17:33
Hey there you probably haven't noticed, but I have been away for a while, climbing the tallest mountains in Norway!

But now I am back again, and won't leave untill next vacation!:)


and I see that the pool option has been reactivated:cool:

Xcom
10th Aug 2002, 18:13
Nope, the pool option is still disabled. You can't take a swim here just yet. :D

Longshot
10th Aug 2002, 22:33
Originally posted by Thorup
Hey there you probably haven't noticed, but I have been away for a while, climbing the tallest mountains in Norway!



Nope can't say that I noticed your were gone. It's been pretty dead in here anyways

1shot1kill
11th Aug 2002, 12:28
Originally posted by Longshot


Nope can't say that I noticed your were gone. It's been pretty dead in here anyways

Well aint that a compliment to him. :D

Thorup
11th Aug 2002, 15:16
Originally posted by Xcom
Nope, the pool option is still disabled. You can't take a swim here just yet. :D

Then how come it said yes post a pool, I shall try do check that

Mike_B
11th Aug 2002, 15:32
Originally posted by Thorup


Then how come it said yes post a pool, I shall try do check that

LOL he means the spelling, you always say pool like swimming pool while it's poll

Thorup
11th Aug 2002, 19:32
ok, and... I am allowed to say that, aint I?

and by they way did someone delete my poOl

1shot1kill
12th Aug 2002, 17:22
Try jumping into it and you will notice. :)