PDA

View Full Version : Giving up on coliseums

HavocKnox
1st Dec 2012, 10:08
I have been playing for awhile now, have 5 5 star level 60's and 5 4 star level 55, so I thought I would be able to do pretty decent in the coliseum For beginners this time. I still can't get past B+. I even had 50 victories in a row and still not enough to get to top 200. I am done even trying. I guess I don't spend enough money and buy aces or what ever it is I am missing out on. Thanks for the fun, but maybe it is time to find a game that actually is competative so that everyone has a chance to win and not just those that spend cramp load of money to win.

ricklowdis
4th Dec 2012, 13:30
its broken... also how in the hell do you get 5 5*

I make it to A with all 4 stars 3 of which are aces how can you not make it to top 200 with 5 5 stars?

Arima
5th Dec 2012, 20:45

I make it to A with all 4 stars 3 of which are aces how can you not make it to top 200 with 5 5 stars?

I have five 5* as well end barely made B+, bigger question how the heck did you make A rank? Beginners coliseum? In regards to 5*, although SE for some reason may not realize this, Guardian Cross is a card trading game. To those that go no kidding, this is just a heads up for SE by some weird off chance they do read this, we do trade cards so dont ban us for trading!!!! Anyways, eventually you should get enough cards to trade for a 5 or get lucky and get a good 5 to trade for many average ones.

ricklowdis
5th Dec 2012, 22:47

I have five 5* as well end barely made B+, bigger question how the heck did you make A rank? Beginners coliseum? In regards to 5*, although SE for some reason may not realize this, Guardian Cross is a card trading game. To those that go no kidding, this is just a heads up for SE by some weird off chance they do read this, we do trade cards so dont ban us for trading!!!! Anyways, eventually you should get enough cards to trade for a 5 or get lucky and get a good 5 to trade for many average ones.

Thats how I mean it's broken

Like the card stats don't mean anything and if you fight someone 10 times and they have 1000 more defense, health, and attack. You will beat them a couple times out of 10. Just like when you are fighting another person and their card takes out your first 5 1 battle and the next battle you kill it in 2. Also the coliseum rank is based on points. So naturally the more points you get (with the broken system where you can win with **** cards occasionally) the more coliseums you play the higher rank you can get.... with all the cheating no one is going to see S rating unless they are extremely lucky.

trading card game? heh if it truly were wouldn't they have made trading cards a bit easier it's pretty counter intuitive in game. Really the only way to have success is through the varius forums not even associated with square enix and on facebook.