PDA

View Full Version : In the spirit of Fanfiction

Lady Kreliana
9th Aug 2002, 16:57
Since I can access the forums now, I thought I'd post one of my fanfics in case anyone gets bored and would like to read something. :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=630478

I'm not a great author, but the story's decent. It's about what Raziel might have been like as a human and is told through his younger sister's POV. (His sister's an original character that I made up.)

If you don't like it, you don't have to review it. ^_^;

Naja
9th Aug 2002, 18:16
Anyway, THAT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! Wow, I really would like to read more! That story was so sad and touching!:( But that made it all the better!!!!:D :D :D PLEASE write more!!!!:D

Serul
9th Aug 2002, 20:54
I like this a lot. :) Good work.

Did you listen to the outtakes in the SR2 bonus section? There's a scene where one of the actors didn't get that line correct "Look at his black hart! How still it beats", or something like that. :D

And I detect a few hints of diferent themes from games here and there, but that could just be a coincidence (sp?). Still a good read.

Umah Bloodomen
9th Aug 2002, 23:08
I really enjoyed reading this. I posted another review on ff.net for you to take a look at when it decides to show up. ;)

Very cool how you described Raziel's rise to become a Sarafan. Loved the hint of Moebius and really sympathized with Raziel's sister and her heartbreak of losing her brother.

Well done!

Lady Kreliana
10th Aug 2002, 04:01
Originally posted by Serul

Did you listen to the outtakes in the SR2 bonus section? There's a scene where one of the actors didn't get that line correct "Look at his black hart! How still it beats", or something like that. :D

Yes, that's where I got that idea from. I figured it'd be an extra bit of humor for us who really understood the joke. :) We could get the extra laugh while thinking back to Mr. Doyle struggling with his line.

darien_specter
10th Aug 2002, 07:34
What a great story! I normally don't care for the fanfiction, but maybe I just haven't read enough... Very touching. It causes one to see the story from the other side, just briefly... and very nicely tied in with everything else. And nice to see the "human" side of Raziel, since we see the human face of the vampires... that there must have been some reason for them to become Sarafan... Well done, I enjoyed it very much.

Apocrypha Roxy
21st Aug 2002, 18:28
I love fanfiction. I think I've read about every humor/parody to date on the LoK series, and I love Krel's Road Rage Kain series - and the comic at nosgoth.net, which was really cute! I'm moving along to romance, and then to just average stuff. But I always liked parody, since I don't laugh enough, and I like the bloopers that make the characters seem more down to earth, if not more goofy; even though bloopers for the series have been done a million times, I'll read them.