PDA

View Full Version : Fighting the SL (so damn close!)

darien_specter
9th Aug 2002, 08:35
So I'm fighting the Sarafan Lord, and even though I really hate to do it, I'm going to ask for one - and ONLY one - hint. I jump over the Reaver projectiles (again: illegal use of Raziel, fifteen yards...), and then I hit him with a telekenetic blast, and he staggers at the edge and freaks out... but then I cannot blast him again before he fades, if I run up to him he fades, if I try to use Jump to get to him he fades. I'm fresh out of ideas on this one; how do I get started trashing this SOB?

keepittrue
9th Aug 2002, 08:42
Use the J**P ability at the far***t distance possible. Hope this H**PS

darien_specter
9th Aug 2002, 09:01
Ha, I like how you make it "difficult"... :D As it turns out, I think I just aimed wrong or something; while I was waiting, I went back in and had another go at it, and it worked. Thanks anyway...

I HAVE NOW COMPLETED BLOOD OMEN 2! Hooray... Now I will ponder, and prepare to unleash my pithy commnets upon [/i]this[/i] forum...

Sarah
9th Aug 2002, 09:56
Hee--make sure to comment on the marvelous synchronicity of the voice work and the lip movements; that final cutscene was great, though I found I actually enjoyed the other version of Kain's speech(so much so, I saved it off Blinc's site--because blincon is a god and all must bask in his knowledge)...The speech as it was at the end of the game was just so--upbeat:Kain, the empire builder, the census taker...
I'm a little buzzed from too much Twisted Pepsi....

Umah Bloodomen
9th Aug 2002, 20:05
Originally posted by Sarah
Hee--make sure to comment on the marvelous synchronicity of the voice work and the lip movements; that final cutscene was great, though I found I actually enjoyed the other version of Kain's speech(so much so, I saved it off Blinc's site--because blincon is a god and all must bask in his knowledge)...The speech as it was at the end of the game was just so--upbeat:Kain, the empire builder, the census taker...
I'm a little buzzed from too much Twisted Pepsi....

Aww, but Sarah, the Godzilla movie-esque action at the end should be revered. It was excellent! I so enjoy watching Kain talk and sound just like The Sarafan Lord. Don't even get me started on The Sarafan Lord and his little "eye problem". Do you think Kain can actually sit there with a straight face as first TSL's left eye goes out, then comes back on, then the right goes out and so on? Lord knows I couldn't. :p ;)

***basks in the glory that is Blincoln and ponders a new way to pay homage to the Caterpiller Squire (TM