PDA

View Full Version : Weapons in Burma

Anmarie
8th Aug 2002, 21:44
I'm stuck at the Burma mission. I've contacted the Fat Man and found the boxes with the weapons. I know how to open a box and hand weapons around. BUT, I don't know how to seperate the same items (weapons) from each other, e.g. you have to hand each of the 5 soldiers a rifle, but they are located in 2's and 3's in 2 boxes. How do I hand 1 rifle to 1 soldier?

Longshot
9th Aug 2002, 02:07
Hold down ctrl while selecting a weapon or ammo, and then drag it to the other guys inventory box.

Rapid
9th Aug 2002, 14:54
What looks like one rifle in this particular inventory may be multiple ones. Take one and move it and then see if there's still another rilfe there. You can click and drag them one by one.

DudeItsMe
9th Aug 2002, 15:41
I believe holding Shift while clicking will select ONLY one rifle.

I had this trouble too, don't worry.

Twitch
9th Aug 2002, 16:26
You must hit the 'W' key to look at the guy you want to give the weapon to also. Let's say tread is with the 5 Gurkas and he picks up a rifle and you use 'W' to look at a Gurka then just move it to the Gurka from Tread's backpack. The weapon will fire in the Gurka's hands even if it shows no ammo.

1shot1kill
9th Aug 2002, 18:01
Originally posted by Longshot
Hold down ctrl while selecting a weapon or ammo, and then drag it to the other guys inventory box.

Well, i don't know if ctrl works but when you hold shift you definatly only select 1 item.

Anmarie
24th Aug 2002, 19:31
Everyone, thank you so much. It worked with holding down shift and dragging the weapon to the gurka after I 'w'-ed him as well. Thanks again!!:)