PDA

View Full Version : New TR2 news!!!

LaraAngelOfDarkness
8th Aug 2002, 21:06
Go here: http://www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm

Apparently there is a wedding in the movie(no not with Lara as the bride) might be in a chase scene I would assume.

Dad
9th Aug 2002, 10:47
Tomb Raider 2: Cradle of Life (June 6th) - This time explorer Lara Croft discovers the mythical Pandora's Box in an underwater temple, only to have it stolen from her by a Chinese crime syndicate and their employer who wants to go about causing doomsday.
Stars: Angelina Jolie, Chris Barrie, Noah Taylor

Marcus T
9th Aug 2002, 12:05
*phew* You almost scared me for a moment. ;) I could never see Lara as married.

Cyber_Punk_303
13th Aug 2002, 03:45
The plot sounds so lame!!! It sounds so crappy man, i could crap that storyline out of my butt when i was 12!!!

I'm so sick of these artifacts that have "incredible power" and i'm even more sick of the lame "bad guys" who want to take over the world with the power. Yes we all know human beings are evil and crave power, but that makes for such a boring bad guy. It's like Austin Powers' Dr. Evil who always wants to "take over the world".... *groan*

They should have based the new movie on AOD.

DaveJ
13th Aug 2002, 07:43
Originally posted by Cyber_Punk_303

I'm so sick of these artifacts that have "incredible power" and i'm even more sick of the lame "bad guys" who want to take over the world with the power. Yes we all know human beings are evil and crave power, but that makes for such a boring bad guy. It's like Austin Powers' Dr. Evil who always wants to "take over the world".... *groan*

Sounds like the plot from a Tomb raider game.....

rimfire
14th Aug 2002, 02:41
How about a movie where Lara goes after over-paid corporate execuitives who rip off stockholders?