PDA

View Full Version : new sig (what do YOU think?)

Lozza Mate
8th Aug 2002, 08:58
I'm not sure if it's a little too big...

darien_specter
8th Aug 2002, 09:46
it is ridiculously too big... and sort of chaotic, what with three things going on there...

willow
8th Aug 2002, 10:29
That's so ungodly huge that I just want to cry.

Azazel005
8th Aug 2002, 11:14
I can't really see it Lozza can you, oh I don't know, size it up a little? a wee bit bigger would be great

Azuriel
8th Aug 2002, 12:42
one word:

GREAT (points at size)

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 17:49
Originally Posted by RedLegg

Signatures Please note that signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high x 450 pixels wide and have a file size no greater than 30KB. This size restriction applys to pictures and text. There can only be two lines of text included with a picture. No signature picture can include any copyrighted material, unless you can prove you hold said copyright or proof of permission from the copyright holder. Public domain pictures are acceptable. Signature pictures will not contain any material that is inappropriate. (see above) We or our forum leaders will have final determination as to what is appropriate.

Lozza, your sig is obviously way too big. 269 x 202 and 67.13 KB in size, greatly exceeds the signature guidelines. (See above).

My suggestions to you, figure out a way to reduce the size and combine all three into one, or get rid of one or a couple.

chuffy
8th Aug 2002, 19:02
i really like that new part. You should try and keep that bit

chuffy

warpsavant
8th Aug 2002, 19:04
I think its pretty cool. I like the candy hearts with the words on 'em. I thought it was funny.

-drain wraith-
9th Aug 2002, 00:43
Lol! The one w/ the candy hearts is funny. :) Good job! But what everyone here said, it's too big. I think you should stick with the first sig.

Lady Kreliana
9th Aug 2002, 16:51
I think the candy hearts are original. Resize it and it'll be good. :)

Rook
9th Aug 2002, 17:05
Oh, I love the Blood Omen pic with the candy hearts! That's fantastic!! http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/ruinkai/vampv.gif

dago
9th Aug 2002, 20:21
the hearts pic is great!

y dont u take that one, put your name in it...and just use that!

darien_specter
9th Aug 2002, 21:55
Wasn't that a wallpaper image somewhere awhile ago? Thought I had seen it on the BO2 site, but it's not there now...

Lozza Mate
10th Aug 2002, 08:28
ok, I've made them a little smaller

darien_specter
10th Aug 2002, 10:18
Not to any distiguishable effect... it's still WAY too wide!

Lozza Mate
10th Aug 2002, 10:31
file size is smaller, and I reduced the hight (please note, I've been refering to the BO2 pic this entire thread)

how is it too wide?

EDIT: oh I get it, you're using a sub-standard resolusion aren't you? turn it up a bit man (1024x768)

darien_specter
10th Aug 2002, 11:19
No, I'm not. I've been using that resolution for a long time, buddy... it's too wide according to the rules of the forum:

Signatures: Please note that signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high x 450 pixels wide and have a file size no greater than 30KB. This size restriction applys to pictures and text.

For reference, many of the sigs here are exactly that size, for instance mine and Umah's. Yours greatly exceeds that width limit, unless you're trying to get around that by claiming that it's three seperate pictures, which is probably some kind of violation in and of itself...

Personally, I like your "LozzaMate" picture better anyway. It has a nice ambience...