PDA

View Full Version : Your Honest opinions Please

NoobSaibot
8th Aug 2002, 04:26
I finally caved and changed my clan sig to fit the constraints of this forum. I want honest oppinions on this sig. Is it ok, or is my original one better.

By the way, no one is getting me to take the Noob character out of my sig! Umah did a great job on it for the first sig and it deserves to be there dispite this forum not wanting characters in the sig.

Jedilvr
8th Aug 2002, 04:35
I honestly like it with all the symbols. And Noob was the first non-LoK person to get the Soul Reaver, if I remember correctly, so he has to be there. It's like his birthright now. :D

Sarah
8th Aug 2002, 04:39
Honestly: I really like it.... but with so many items crowded into such a small space, it looks a little "busy". It would be perfect if it had more space to sprawl and spread about, but it just looks so cluttered.
But I do really like it, though.

warpsavant
8th Aug 2002, 04:41
Mr. T weilded the Blood Reaver on an A-Team episode.

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 04:46
Originally posted by NoobSaibot
I finally caved and changed my clan sig to fit the constraints of this forum. I want honest oppinions on this sig. Is it ok, or is my original one better.

By the way, no one is getting me to take the Noob character out of my sig! Umah did a great job on it for the first sig and it deserves to be there dispite this forum not wanting characters in the sig.

What do you mean the forum doesn't want characters in sigs? I heard no such thing.

I liked the other one a lot better. This one is horrible IMO. I mean I like it and all, but as the designer it just doesn't have the same feel as the other one did. It clearly displays that I only took 5 minutes to throw a new design together. For a sig, it's good. For an example of my work, it's awful. I will try to change it around a bit tonight. Play with it a bit more. I could've done a lot better...and I know I can do a lot better I'm sure.

So much for retirement eh? :p ;)

darien_specter
8th Aug 2002, 04:47
Looks pretty good to me... colors are nicely consistent.

When were characters in sigs discouraged? That's the first I've heard of it...

NoobSaibot
8th Aug 2002, 04:57
Your Too critical of your self Umah, but I am not going to stop you.

When I first joined this forum I thought I read something in the sig guidlines that they disguraged the use of characters in sigs, if I am wrong, then I am wrong.

Hey Umah, I thought you sayed not to mention you where out of retirement to everyone?

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 05:02
Originally posted by NoobSaibot
Your Too critical of your self Umah, but I am not going to stop you.

When I first joined this forum I thought I read something in the sig guidlines that they disguraged the use of characters in sigs, if I am wrong, then I am wrong.

Hey Umah, I thought you sayed not to mention you where out of retirement to everyone?

Of course you won't stop me, you're getting something done for free. LOL :p

Signatures Please note that signatures must be no larger than 150 pixels high x 450 pixels wide and have a file size no greater than 30KB. This size restriction applys to pictures and text. There can only be two lines of text included with a picture. No signature picture can include any copyrighted material, unless you can prove you hold said copyright or proof of permission from the copyright holder. Public domain pictures are acceptable. Signature pictures will not contain any material that is inappropriate. (see above) We or our forum leaders will have final determination as to what is appropriate.

I would assume that it is public domain. Seeing that it probably appears on 30 billion different Mortal Kombat sites...LOL. And that reaver is in a lot of pictures. (Bloodlust and Jedilvr's sig both have the same one...LOL)

As for retirement, that was sarcasm. I won't be designing any "new" sigs...at least for a long while.

darien_specter
8th Aug 2002, 05:18
Hmm. I would think it was pretty clear that no one was claiming to have created game material... "Why yes, I designed that insignia. It looks like Raziel's crest? Pure coincidence, my simple friend..." Yeah, right... :p

NoobSaibot
8th Aug 2002, 05:21
where do you think that extra symbol in my two sigs came from. it was the symbol from the brothers of the shadow. the group the MK character belonged to.