PDA

View Full Version : Been playing for 79 days straight not 1 5* card

ricklowdis
29th Nov 2012, 13:50
How is that possible?

I've even spent $30 dollars on special tickets and still have not found 1 5* card

I average about 14 guardians per hunt.

I can't get above C+ in coliseum because 1 5* kills 5 4* 3 of which are ACE cards how is that possible?

This game has some serious balancing issues and the fact that you've let cheaters go makes it even harder for legit players to make it but the real question is how is it even possible for me to play this long with the amount of special tickets I acquire to go 79 days without a single 5 star guardian when I fight people with 5+ of them?

Nat2
3rd Dec 2012, 00:13
Hi rick,

Try these:

1. Go to Berneside Plains and use special hunting ticket there. If you spot a bird shadow, go hunt it for it is definitely a 5* guardian (Phoenix).

2. (Haven't confirmed yet) After using a special hunting ticket, switch to normal hunting ticket in the same hunting area. Chances are, some of the rare guardians from previous special hunt will still remain. Not sure if this is a glitch or just me being lucky enough. I managed to catch 1 4* and 3 3* guardians on different occassions by alternating between special hunting ticket and normal ticket. Try and spot those guardians (not spawned) from the hunting area. Some of these are the carry-forward guardians from the previous special hunt.

MiiRa
3rd Dec 2012, 07:36
2 days ago I got my first 5* card :) It was Bahamut. You should definitely try hunting the big shadows in Glaverow. It took a while, but finally got one! I had to kill 4 big shadows before getting Bahamut !

Accaron
18th Dec 2012, 06:39
I have been playing for about the same amount of time, and best I can figure is 1 5*\70 rare hunts. I have spent little over 300$ on the game and it has netted me 4 5*. I believe there is a large issue with drop rates. I'm personally getting ready to ban square from my game lists. I don't mind putting money into games I play but I feel as if they want thousands off of me for just a stupid app game. I'm going to give it another week or 2 but I'm not hopeful that my new card stagnation will come to an end.

akajame
18th Dec 2012, 10:21
90+ days. ~40 Special hunts. 0 5* cards.

The only two 5* cards in my deck I caught using normal tickets waaaaaay back in September. I still don't have a Bahamut because I keep getting the other 4 monsters http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

Oh, and I have yet to see a single 4* or 5* Ace-type. My entire Field/Coli deck is mostly Sexy or Brave type cards, generally considered the worst type.

That's what happens with games like these. There are bound to be a few players that fall through the cracks of RNG, and are awarded with nothing in spite of months of hard work. Meanwhile, Joe Schmoe joins and catches two 5* Aces on day four http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

I understand that SE needs to make money. But there has to be a carrot at the end of the stick for that trick to work. SE isn't dangling a carrot, though; they're trying to tempt us with a shriveled up rotten tomato. Who is going to keep buying coins after their first purchase yielded absolutely nothing?

Bentyin
1st Jan 2013, 23:19
How is that possible?

I've even spent $30 dollars on special tickets and still have not found 1 5* card

I average about 14 guardians per hunt.

I can't get above C+ in coliseum because 1 5* kills 5 4* 3 of which are ACE cards how is that possible?

This game has some serious balancing issues and the fact that you've let cheaters go makes it even harder for legit players to make it but the real question is how is it even possible for me to play this long with the amount of special tickets I acquire to go 79 days without a single 5 star guardian when I fight people with 5+ of them?

Yeah same for me also. Same seem to have all the luck, one 5* after another and even have lot of 5* aces.

Hopefully in near future, we could buy 5* card outright using $$$ so as to strike a more balance game. The only question is what the developer think is the right price isnt?

Kitfox
26th Jan 2013, 05:25
wow.. and i thought i was the only one who is having this problem. i've spent so far nearly USD 80 on this and i didn't manage to get 1 too.. but Nat just gave me a good pointer, i might just go over Plains to try the guardians there.. had been trying a lot in desert..

i even wrote an email to SE to asked them to checked my account to see if it's bugged.. LOL.. they told me it's normal and directed me here.. i guess the 'normal' was referring to everyone here who is facing the same problem as me.. i dont mind to spend money but hey, at least give me some 'motivation' to keep spending more.. but this is kinda demotivating me.. wth...

elevem
13th Oct 2013, 21:13
I hate the specials hunting tickets... i get better hunts with the normal tickets.... how is possible? I don´t know, but i hunt more 5* for this way than the other... irreverent! I only hunt one 5* with a SHT, vampire matron. Also a bahamut... from event... Last, I think that I used near to 50 SHT... (Also, at the last five only hunt 3*............... ¬¬")