PDA

View Full Version : Taffer Album Updated

Apache
7th Aug 2002, 07:21
OK..I updated tonight..nothing to large..added a new pic..updated a few older pages..but the part i am happy about is that any person listed has released a FM i have placed a link on their page to DL their FM. If i have missed any or you have a different link to use..please let me know. the only site i am using currently is Cheap Thief Missions, to me it has the largest archive. Thanx and Enjoy.

Zaccheus
7th Aug 2002, 07:55
That's great, thanks Apache!

BTW, my FM is for ThiefGold, not T2.

Please also add my home URL:
www.rcl-software.org.uk

Thanks.
:)

bravus
7th Aug 2002, 14:31
Nice work indeed, Apache, and a great idea to link to the FMs, to give credit to those people. Of course, a side effect is to 'name and shame' those of us who <i>haven't</i> contributed to the community in this way, but we can live with that. ;) Not everyone has (a) the creativity, (b) the computing/design/hacking (in the broad sense) skills and (c) the time to be a Dromedite, but we greatly appreciate those who can and do!

The Album is a cool service - thanx for your work on it.

Bravus

Thorin Oakenshield
7th Aug 2002, 17:47
Nice touch Apache;)

BrokenArts
7th Aug 2002, 18:21
Yes........I do concur as well.....nice touch. ;) What else ya got going up yer sleeve aye? :cool:

Huntress
7th Aug 2002, 19:47
I know what I should do too...don't know why I didn't think of it before...but I should add a link to "the Album" on my Webbie :) One of these days soon, I should get back to updating my page as well, LOL Good job Apadewche :) Ta and Good Hunting!

Peter_Smith
9th Aug 2002, 07:45
Thanks for the updates, Apache.:)

You need to sneak back in there and add at least two FM's for RiCh: A Smuggler's Request and Art of Thievery.

Apache
9th Aug 2002, 17:02
All fixed and or added. Thanx guys. It's hard to keep up with all the FMs out there.

Zaccheus
11th Aug 2002, 09:00
Thanks!