PDA

View Full Version : Angelina/Tomb Raider 2!!!

Cyber_Punk_303
6th Aug 2002, 23:12
Angelina just divorced Billy Bob, aaah, how sad!!! I hope she doesn't go into depression...

I hope making TR gave her a different perpective on life, maybe she'll take her anger out in the gym training for TR2, hehehe... You go Angie!!!

I'm not sure, but i don't think she trained much for this sequel. I was hoping they'd go all out and send her training for a good 5 months a la Matrix, but no...

I can't wait to see the next movie, and i wonder what new things she must be learning... I hope she learns real martial arts for the next movie. Not crazy matrix style, but you know... Something less ugly... I mean, the head-butt? *barph!*

Anyhoo, i hear her Cambodian buddy is with her on set now. Lol, how cute, she brought her kid!!! LOL!!! I just hope the kid stays clear of the killer sets... Eesh.

Speak of Angie here, and speak of TR2. GO!

DaveJ
7th Aug 2002, 07:37
I think there will be enough martial arts in the cinema next summer without stuffing it into TR movies too....you of all people should know that.... ;)

Originality...not imitation.

AngieCroft
7th Aug 2002, 08:19
I wish AJ all the best and many energy to keep up with her problems. Maybe her identification with lara helps her to be strong. It's not easy, to be alone with a little child. All my respect to AJ! :cool: