PDA

View Full Version : If you could be....

Miss Croft
6th Aug 2002, 18:16
If you could be any character from the whole of the TR series, who would it be? Due to the overwhelming popularity of Lara (as can be told by peoples names *realises own name and tries to cover it up*), its anyone apart from Lara....just out of interest.

Also, who do you hate the most (Lara included)???

From someone who definitely doesn't have the word 'Croft' in her name

Godfather
6th Aug 2002, 18:42
I'd probably wanna be a good character for two reasons:
1) I don't have it in me to be bad unless a woman like Natla or Sophia would approach me in a way no guy could resist ... I have a weakness for beautiful, strong women; you see! http://216.40.241.68/ups/shan/loveeyes.gif
2) I'd wanna be close (very close, please!) to Lara Croft, be her dearest friend and do my share in saving the world.

And whom I hate ... the ones I've killed! ... through Lara Croft of course (eventually she's the one who kills and not me ... I just direct her!)

TombRaiderChik
6th Aug 2002, 20:18
well obviously lara! but hmmm i wuldnt mind being an evil and powerful woman! :D so maybe a brunette version of natla! :p

Cyber_Punk_303
7th Aug 2002, 02:01
I'd be Kurtis.

I hate Von Croy! I don't know why!!! Oh well, he's dead anyways. Lol.

Kurtis Trent
8th Aug 2002, 00:15
Look at my username. I'd also be Kurtis. Get to hang with Lara, help Lara, it would be cool.

AmO
8th Aug 2002, 02:21
well if i can't be LARA, then i don't wanna play :D

Younglara_babe
8th Aug 2002, 20:17
I say.....

YOUNG LARA!!!!!!!!:D:D

You said Lara NOT Young Lara.

So:p

Aquarius
8th Aug 2002, 21:12
I would want to be someone evil! :D It's always fun to sit in the dark, brooding over what your next evilish deed is going to be. :D

So maybe Bartolli.

Williard was just a loser; Who turns themself into a spider of all things?!?! Come on!! Bartolli became a dragon! It was awesome!! :D

Pierre and Larson, well, let's leave it at that. :p (If you know what I mean.......)