PDA

View Full Version : everyone get here now!!,it's urgent...

darkraziel2001
5th Aug 2002, 21:31
Does anyone here played before the blood omen 1 game?.Have you heard the voice that tells kain that he needs to go to the pillars (after killing his assassins)it's the same voice of the elder god, but i've heard it's mortanius voice,oh by the way, have you seen the demons at the abernus cathedral,they look alike the demons raziel fight in the future time by his refusal to kill kain,and in the past after sarafan raziel kills janos they seem to persecute raziel somehow.And the one responsable for this might be azimuth the guardian of dimensions, she is the only one who can send those demons to chase him, and it seems that the dark entity , hash'ak'gik,it looks alike one of the demons raziel fight.If someone can reply , go on, i want to hear the opinions, or if you find me ignorant enlighten me.

Naja
5th Aug 2002, 22:37
... yes, the voice Kain hears is the voice of Mortanius and that voice actor also does the voice for the Elder God - because his voice is so cool, they just had to keep him in the series, I guess. The demons you mentioned are all from the same realm - the demon realm - and Azimuth just has the ability to summon them. As for the ones in SR2, it was said the barrier between the realms was weakened enough for them to break through whenever they wanted. (Especially after the pillars became corrupted) However, the ones chasing Raziel after his last encounter with Janos, I have no idea how they got through... maybe that will be revealed in SR3.

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm new here! :D

Vampmaster
5th Aug 2002, 22:45
Is Hash the Elder?

No one knows for sure, but a lot of people think so. It's difficult to say because the Elder is a squid but Hash could just the form that a being possesed by the Elder can take. Anything on this is just speculation though.

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2002, 23:08
Originally posted by darkraziel2001
Does anyone here played before the blood omen 1 game?.Have you heard the voice that tells kain that he needs to go to the pillars (after killing his assassins)it's the same voice of the elder god, but i've heard it's mortanius voice,oh by the way, have you seen the demons at the abernus cathedral,they look alike the demons raziel fight in the future time by his refusal to kill kain,and in the past after sarafan raziel kills janos they seem to persecute raziel somehow.And the one responsable for this might be azimuth the guardian of dimensions, she is the only one who can send those demons to chase him, and it seems that the dark entity , hash'ak'gik,it looks alike one of the demons raziel fight.If someone can reply , go on, i want to hear the opinions, or if you find me ignorant enlighten me.

Tony Jay - the actor who voices the Elder and Mortainus also voices a lot of other characters in the game. (Villagers and whatnot) Although I am a big believer in the Elder as Hash theory, I don't think this was the initial intention of the series when BO1 came out. (It may have changed though). Besides none of the villagers he voices are the Elder or Hash. Simon Templeman (Kain) also voices a lot of villagers throughout the series as does Michael Bell (Raziel). It is cost efficient to have such talented people who can change their voices accordingly to fit any role thrown at them. ;) :p

I don't disagree with your Azimuth statement either. (I have debated on her involvement on a few occasions). She as well as the Time Streamer Moebius, were both known followers of Hash'ak'gik and his religion.

By the way, it is Avernus not Abernus. ;)

L_Master562
6th Aug 2002, 00:21
I hate the fact the Vs on the Bo1 map look like Bs. Oh well.

Umah Bloodomen
6th Aug 2002, 00:44
Yeah, it's one of those fonts that sound good in theory, but when you read it, it is a whole other story. LOL :p

KainSyndrome101
6th Aug 2002, 04:37
No offense, but this is kind of old news.

willow
6th Aug 2002, 05:15
It's only old to you because you've been around for awhile... old news will be perpetually brought up again as long as new people keep joining the forums. It's best to just ignore it if you've seen it a thousand times... or help a newbie out and just politely give them the answer or direct them to an older thread.

KainSyndrome101
6th Aug 2002, 05:43
I was just saying it was brought up before. I didn't mean any harm.

willow
6th Aug 2002, 05:57
I know =F
Just pretend I put lots of smilies in the post... which I should of.
I didn't mean to sound like I'm mad at you.