PDA

View Full Version : The Tomb-Raider - StarTopian Ban Act

Dracoraptor
5th Aug 2002, 16:12
Fellow StarTopians, I have misjudged the lowly members of the TombRaider forums, and it is time that a few heads are knocked!

It is time that we end these insulting being's mouths once, and for all.

If you have read their crude and insulting thread, than you know they have disobeyed the TOU, insulting members and their work is not an act of critisicm, and I would love nothing more than to get even against these evil minions!

<Yes Ghyron, you were right. Let's set things straight and rid ourselves of this burden!>

And honestly, I feel like kicking them all in the face! If they insult any of us, they must suffer, the consequences...

LARAMANIAC
5th Aug 2002, 16:45
Dracoraptor this started as a light-hearted jibe back at you for an insult thrown by yourselves!!! I believe it was NZRevenge who threw the first insult - "not too bright" - I believe this was the statement he used to describe Tomb Raider fans!!!

Please, please, please what was originally light-hearted banter has now construed into insults!!! I, personally, thought we had some sort of challenge, issued by yourselves, to bring the two forums together in a similarly light-hearted battle of the games!!!

What the hell happened!!!??? Why has this spiralled into insulting remarks and obvious anger!!!??? It is to each their own - you love Startopia - we love Tomb Raider - lets just leave it a that!!!! What I envisaged was a meeting of minds, strategy, and experience obviously this is not going to happen!!!! So..............http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/grouphug.gif there is far too much animosity in the world!!!!

Ghyron
5th Aug 2002, 16:48
It would have been fine if the mods had been here.

Miss Croft
5th Aug 2002, 19:12
It doesn't really matter who insulted who, if we keep gooing round in this circle then the insults will never end. Dracoraptor should stop incouraging people to fight and we should follow the advice of LM and either learn to get along or just leave each other alone to our gaming.

If anyone should be banned it should be the person who originally started posting about spamming the boards...its not to hard to find....

SkrasherSmasher
5th Aug 2002, 21:20
I dont think you can ban a moderator......

But that's beside the point.... if the mods had been zealous with the close thread, this would become a battle of PMs, and hey, you can delete those without even looking at them.

Ghyron
5th Aug 2002, 22:17
Don't you understand? The mods are gone! :eek:

Sephiroth110
6th Aug 2002, 01:35
no no, CG is back. and Alpha will be back soon, how long can he be on vacation. well, i don't know if CG is back persay, he posted, but he could dissapear for awhile again

and i want to say something else, this little tiff thing... whatever it is, against the TR forum has caused a few insults vs the FFVII forum, this whole war was about how the forum was full of spam and the game was bad, now when i say that, that was some peoples views, not mine (i've only played it once) and not the opinions of this network ahem, forum, FFVII has a very spammed forum, but the game is great, it deserves lots of respect for it, it's a great game, yes great, no insulting!!! well, ok, a little insulding, but the game being good should serve to give some respect to their forum. be kind, only spam one forum at a time (look at the trouble from the TR forum, imagine TWO forums going at us, ack, must hire more Gors)

Creamy_Goodness
6th Aug 2002, 15:45
I'm here, I'm here, dont get your pants in a bundle....Drcorapter you started this mess, you really cant blame anyone else except yourself. Secondly TR people, out of the forum, unless of course this "half war" sparked an interest in the game (:eek:)