PDA

View Full Version : frozen lake

JAV
5th Aug 2002, 16:03
help I'm stuck on the ice. been running around for Hrs. tring to find away in,under or over the doors. found no "holes" in the ice. want to get back to the game a speedy reply would get a big thank you JAV

Justified_n_Ancient
5th Aug 2002, 16:16
Um....I think you're at the wrong Lake. You need to be at the lake with Jonos's keep, not the Sarafan Lair.

I made the same mistake.

You have to go to Jonos's keep first and play through that level, then make your way back to the Sarafan Lair. Once at Jonos' keep, you will know how to get in.

;-)

JAV
5th Aug 2002, 17:00
thanks Ancient how many "lakes" are there. You must be referring to the one that was in the "blocked" passage to the north. It's opened in the "past" time frame? thanks for the speedy reply bye the way JAV

Justified_n_Ancient
5th Aug 2002, 17:21
No problem.

There are two lakes...actually, the one at Janos Keep is the one with the holes in it. The other you will need the fire elemental to thaw the ice.

To reach the one at Janos keep, once you go back in time and have the wind elemental, you activate a wind pump or whatever they are called to float up to make your way to the lake. It's through the village and through the passageway in the mountains.

Have fun at Janos'.

:eek: