PDA

View Full Version : The Vorador's Head...

Azrael
4th Aug 2002, 22:48
...ok, in the old forum i posted a thread saying that the Statue of Moebius held the real cutted head of Vorador...so here's the pics (finally):

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/vhead/vhead.jpg

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/vhead/vhead1.jpg

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/vhead/vhead2.jpg

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/vhead/vhead3.jpg

L_Master562
5th Aug 2002, 01:07
It isn't hard to find images of this, many have been posted. Good to see the images though.

KainSyndrome101
5th Aug 2002, 02:00
It looks like it's made of stone.

Tidus of Zanarkand
5th Aug 2002, 03:06
it could be either. But if it is his real head than you wonder how it was preserved. or do vampires not decompose?

i think it would be good wither way.

blincoln
5th Aug 2002, 04:08
It looks like the real deal to me.

KainSyndrome101
5th Aug 2002, 06:54
If it was the real deal, it wouldn't be there. After a hundred years, I think a decapitated head would be dust by then.

warpsavant
5th Aug 2002, 06:55
Not if they shellac it.

keepittrue
5th Aug 2002, 07:13
Hard to tell, if its real how is Mobeius holding on to it(kinda looks like he has a loose grip)???

Then again if its fake, why is it such a different color???

Also Vamps bodies in SR1 were centries old and they still were there.

But in BO1 the bodies on the stakes turned to skeleton.

I dont know hard to tell.

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2002, 09:23
I'm with Blinc and Warp on this one.

chuffy
5th Aug 2002, 13:05
i think it could be the real deal.

what does requiescat in pace mean?

chuffy

Binky
5th Aug 2002, 13:32
Rest in peace.

blincoln
5th Aug 2002, 15:40
Maybe they got that crazy German artist to plasticize Vorador's
head =).

Binky
5th Aug 2002, 16:46
I do know I sound like an idiot, but what crazy German artist?

To make this post slightly more on-topic: I concur with those who claim it's real.

blincoln
5th Aug 2002, 20:57
This one:

http://report.ca/archive/report/20020121/p51i020121f.html

Umah Bloodomen
5th Aug 2002, 23:12
HA! That's nice. (In the sadistically morbid way). LOL

Hey, to some it's art to some its grotesque. To each their own.

There are still people who cringe and are amazed by good old Lennin in Russia. He looks pretty good after all these years and they can't even figure it out. :p ;)

blincoln
6th Aug 2002, 01:08
I think some of his work is interesting, conceptually. It would be hard for me to actually look at, though.

darien_specter
6th Aug 2002, 01:09
It's big V's head. If I may direct the skeptics to exhibits A, C, and D... note the bloody stump of Vorador's neck. The red there, as I just noted, is blood. Also, if you look at the fourth. image, his tongue is pink and his skin mottled. As has been mentioned, there are many ways of preserving a corpse or part of it; think, for instance, of shrunken heads... (I like shellac myself... ;))

keepittrue
6th Aug 2002, 02:46
Originally posted by darien_specter
It's big V's head. If I may direct the skeptics to exhibits A, C, and D... note the bloody stump of Vorador's neck. The red there, as I just noted, is blood. Also, if you look at the fourth. image, his tongue is pink and his skin mottled. As has been mentioned, there are many ways of preserving a corpse or part of it; think, for instance, of shrunken heads... (I like shellac myself... ;))

Good point, I think its the real deal.

Anubis_Orr
6th Aug 2002, 03:06
It looks to me like the part sticking out at the bottom is a spike from Moebius' hand in order to hold Vorador's head (Decapitation doesn't leave something like that, especially from a guillotine)

L_Master562
6th Aug 2002, 04:51
I always wondered what that point was. If it is a spike holding the head, it makes it seem so much more plausable to be real and explains how it is held.

willow
6th Aug 2002, 05:20
Looks like his real head to me... why would they paint blood stains and color the inside of his mouth if it was just a stone statue... especially if they didn't paint anything else on the figure.

darien_specter
6th Aug 2002, 05:30
Hmm, that's a good eye, Anubis... and as was said, makes it all the more likely to be real... :D

warpsavant
6th Aug 2002, 05:43
Originally posted by willow
Looks like his real head to me... why would they paint blood stains and color the inside of his mouth if it was just a stone statue... especially if they didn't paint anything else on the figure.

True, this is true.

willow
6th Aug 2002, 05:55
Well now that that's settled... thinking about it... that's just creepy... cool... but creepy...

Announcer: And to the right we have a statue of the virtuous Moebius... who is holding the real severed of the vampire Vorador

Children: oooooo can we touch it?

*shudders*

Kain's Ancient Blade
7th Aug 2002, 21:10
Looks real to me.

LOK series. My anti drug.

chuffy
9th Aug 2002, 13:04
If it is real (i think it is) then it will most likey be an important part of SR3. Giving Vorador back he's vampiric unlife?

chuffy

Sarxis
16th Aug 2002, 15:59
shellac! ROFL. That's a good one warp

Darakari
18th Aug 2002, 22:10
In SR1 and SR2, the bodies of impaled vampires show no evidence of decay. Their bodies will even heal and reanimate if you remove the impalement. Also, beheading is not listed as one of the ways to kill a vampire. (Although you get to behead hundreds of humans in BO2.)

***THEORY-1***Perhaps when an LOK vampire is beheaded, it does not die, but is in limbo the same way as the impaled vampires(like Dumah was in limbo), so the body does not decay.

***THEORY-2***Maybe Kain enters the Sarafan Fortress, finds the statue of Morbious, removes the head of Vorador, and returns the head of Vorador to his body. Maybe this is the reason that Kain is not suprised to see Vorador ALIVE in BO2.

keepittrue
19th Aug 2002, 07:17
Wile you are correct darakari, in BO1 they did decay, look at the intro. However I think CD and SK had diff ideas on how that actually worked.

Power reaver
19th Aug 2002, 14:30
Its real . The different colors point out that it is real .

I have a totally different theory on Vorador .

Anyone think that there can be 2 Voradors ?

In SR2 there is a Time Streaming Chamber in the swamp . I think the reason Vorador is back in BO2 is because of that time streaming device . I think Big - V gets split in 2 or something like that , its kind of far fetched but its 20 % possible like other theories about Vorador in the air right now .